Shows That Ended, Prematurely...

Kimmy

The only ones that I have ever heard of or watched are Third Rock and Xena. Both are very different in philosophy. The Third Rock could have been about a completely disfuctional family, with the big head representing their leader it at least sometimes seem to be beyond that and almost reverant.

Xena, slowly took the from strickly love and action with a man or God. To gradually bring it full circle to slowly introduce lesbianism.

I take no responsibity for my speelings

Sorry about rambling

TV shows that ended to soon eh? How about:

3) Firefly. C'mon people this is WAY better than any other space based show on TV. Ever. It's the only GOOD space based show that I've seen since Star Trek TNG! (NOTE: this is just my opinon mind you. I know there are a lot of hardcore fans out there of other space based shows that would argue with me but this is MY opinon.)

I agree, but I'm a Wheedon-verse junkie. I miss the 'other' one, but it was time for it to end.

So, Nerts, wha'd'ya think of Serenity?

I loved it! Thought it fit into the series quite well. I was sad though... can't say why for those who have not yet had the chance to chack it out... but overall I would give it like a 9 out of 10. One of the best movies I saw last year.

E.

Greg the Bunny

This was gone from the airwaves very quickly. I don't think they filmed an entire season.

Eugene Levy - Sarah Silverman - Seth Green - and a whole bunch of hand puppets. Really. The show centered around the cast (both Puppet and, er, Fleshie) of a kids TV show called Sweetknuckle Junction but the themes of the show itself were fairly adult. Funny stuff and very very weird.

Farscape - terrible loss, I refused to watch SciFi until they were done with the movie

The Tick - live action

Futurama - I hear the talk is about a movie, maybe DVD release

Firefly - loved it, watched it first on DVD, didn't believe anything good was ever put on WB

Greg the Bunny - Very, very funny, blah had lots of potential, blah

Andy Richter Controls the Universe - had potential as well

LEXX - because it was just too weird

I know there are a lot more, but I can't think of them right now..

TV shows that ended to soon eh? How about:

3) Firefly. C'mon people this is WAY better than any other space based show on TV. Ever. It's the only GOOD space based show that I've seen since Star Trek TNG! (NOTE: this is just my opinon mind you. I know there are a lot of hardcore fans out there of other space based shows that would argue with me but this is MY opinon.)

That's all I can remember right now. Maybe I'll think up some more in a bit. I'll let y'all know if I do.

E.

I loved Firefly and can't believe it was cancelled. When the movie came out I thought: vindication! Unfortunately it didn't do that well in the theaters even though it was a great movie!

OM gosh...I forgot My So Called Life and also Dark Angel. I love both those shows

Dark Angel... :wub: Or more precisley, Jessica Alba Yummy! :notworthy:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I heard of American Gothic, didn't miss an episode, I loved it. Ended much to soon.

As well as LEXX, loved the 'new' Zev, alot more personality, and who could ever get enouph of Kai.

The actor that played Stan was really good, I wouldn't be supprised if I've aready seen him in other stuff and just not realized it. But, it was pretty far out there for alot of people.

Firefly and Farscape, why? Never get those cancellations.

Two other sci-fi shows I liked, gone to soon Cleopatra 2050 and Space Precinct.

Even tho the number of episodes were in the thousands, Dark Shadows ended to soon for me.

And the utimate of untimely demise; The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour. How I wish I could at least see them again, just so I could get the jokes I was to young to understand the first time around.