Any Book Reviewers Around Here?

Akyna

Well, I finally got Bardic Tales and Sage Advice completed, and it should hit Amazon and mass distribution in February. Does anyone here do book reviews for any review sites? Or would you be willing to post reviews at review sites if given the web address to submit to?

I'm not asking for "fake" reviews. I'm looking for real reviews from people interested in speculative fiction. And since I know this is an opinionated bunch, I figured I should ask. :)

I'm happy to mail you a review copy, I just ask that you actually write a real review. So if you write reviews anywhere and are interested in reviewing the book, PM me.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I finally got Bardic Tales and Sage Advice completed, and it should hit Amazon and mass distribution in February. Does anyone here do book reviews for any review sites? Or would you be willing to post reviews at review sites if given the web address to submit to?

I'm not asking for "fake" reviews. I'm looking for real reviews from people interested in speculative fiction. And since I know this is an opinionated bunch, I figured I should ask. :)

I'm happy to mail you a review copy, I just ask that you actually write a real review. So if you write reviews anywhere and are interested in reviewing the book, PM me.

-----------

My sister currently does not have internet access.. But if I can get ahold of her I will ask her if she is interested... kind of hard to do right now as we have not gotten a long really well for the last half a year.. She is a regular bookworm though and loves to write. This maybe something for her to do. :) .

- Dana C. L.

"DNatureofDTrain"

• 2 weeks later...