My First Novel Is Finally Available...

silverwrath

Hi Everyone!

Well, I took some well written advice from here and registered my book for sale on LuLu.com. Of course, I am still shopping for an agent; more so, a distribution deal, but I wanted to let you know in case you were interested. So for my segue:

A pall of darkness has surfaced.

A coursing, malevolent evil is seeking to crush the world of Vandor under its controlling fist. Trapped within the cold steel of an ancient dagger, it has been brought to the surface of Vandor by a midnight-skinned Elf who, is himself trapped within his own prison - within the cold walls of his amnesia.

A feared, mythical race of Elf known as the Vordain, Silverwrath is lost within the world of man. In the company of thieves, he is desperately seeking his missing past, a past that is in itself a veiled lie while the dagger bides its time, awaiting a proper host to consume. An unknowing soul through which it can unleash its seething hatred for all that is pure - or pretends to be.

Welcome to the world of Vandor, a world of tentative peace soon to be shattered by a claiming darkness that seeks to clamp its own grasp of control over Elves and men alike. A darkness only one can control; one who has no history, one which has no memory, a dark Elf known only as Silverwrath.

The Forgotten Prince

My book is titled The Truth Behind Lavender, Vol.1 - The Forgotten Prince

You can click on the link below and it will take you right to the store front. Once you're there, simply click on the book title to purchase if you so desire.

Thanks, and enjoy!

http://people.lulu.com/users/index.php?fHomepage=183769

Love and Music to you all, and thanks for your attention.

Justin C. Illges

So, is it good? :P

I just started A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin. When I finish it I'll look for this one.

Well, yes I think it's great! The second installment "The Forgotten Kingdom" is even better but does have more information on the overall plot. Books 3 and 4 are simply huge.

I hope ya get to em. If not - feel free to forward the link... :blush:

~ Jay

Edited by silverwrath

Hi Everyone!

Well, I took some well written advice from here and registered my book for sale on LuLu.com. Of course, I am still shopping for an agent; more so, a distribution deal, but I wanted to let you know in case you were interested.

Justin, who needs an agent? Sell it yourself and keep more cash in your pocket

--> http://www.ebookwholesaler.net/offer.php

Let them know I sent ya. :coffee:

-- Joe