I Was Just Curious...

WarriorAngel

Yes, I did see Emily Rose at the movies and I am sorry to say I was disappointed . Maybe I was being to practical, scientific for my own good to enjoy the movie as a “movie“. But my main reason for going was because I heard it was based on a true story. Of course I knew they were going to "spice it up", but from what I saw in the movie I think the poor girl (in real life ) had some serious mental, emotional and physical (yes probably some form of epilepsy) . Gee……….I sure can kill a movie huh ????? Sorry……..just my opinion. There is another scary one coming out soon at the movies that I saw advertised on TV, based on a “true to life†but can’t for the life of me even remember what it is about never mind the name of the movie !

I KNOW that Hollywood is going to add to it, "spice it up", but I am hoping that it will STILL be good!

I mean, look what they did to "Amityville Horror" and "The Exorcist"! But, all in all they were still pretty good.

I wish they would just show the facts sometimes, but I suppose that it wouldn't "sell" as well.

I like to watch it the first time, get good and "freaked out", then watch it again later, and pick out all the mistakes the Catholic Priest made! :)

In MY church ALL of these movies would have lasted about a half hour! :lol:

We believe that ANY true believer can cast out devils...AND without the "fancy", prewritten prayers!

PLUS, we don't believe that the enemy can stay there (in a person, place or thing) as long as it does in the movies, once the name of Jesus is used against it! So...picking it appart in this way is fun too! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...