We Gots Us A New Saint!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you know this, most of you don't.

Shortly after Hurricane Katrina, one of our members wrote an email to family members detailing some of the specifics, and steps taken for others who were in harm's way.

The story touched so many of us, and I'd already considered a Sainthood nomination before I got PM's from no less than 4 members saying that this member deserved recognition, not just for saving so many people from the wrath of Katrina, but for showing others what ULC ministers are made of.

Thus, I present to you, your newest Saint:

Von Noble!

*wild applause*

Von would never step up and take recognition for this, but the certificates arrived yesterday. :)

A VERY well deserved Sainthood, indeed...

con gragradulations von well deservered and also thank you for doing that it was vary honorable

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Von deserves it far more then I did.

I think we shouldn't compare..cuz the rest of us would probibly loose........ ^_^

Congrats Von! Job well done!

yes i think you right SalemWitchChild,, he deserves it far more then anyone of us do :coffee::wub: :wub:and then some

Edited by Takerr15

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

:rolleyes: Congratulations to the new saint. Well deserved and you should be proud! God bless you.He is smiling down on you.

Shortly after Hurricane Katrina, one of our members wrote an email to family members detailing some of the specifics, and steps taken for others who were in harm's way.

The story touched so many of us, and I'd already considered a Sainthood nomination before I got PM's from no less than 4 members saying that this member deserved recognition, not just for saving so many people from the wrath of Katrina, but for showing others what ULC ministers are made of.

Von Noble!

*wild applause*

Von would never step up and take recognition for this, but the certificates arrived yesterday. :)

• 3 months later...

Von Noble!

*wild applause*

A living, breathing Saint! Ain't it ALL just so wonderful at times! Congratulations and continue your Work! (-- wild applause, indeeed!)

Peace,

-J-

• Amulet locked, featured and unpinned this topic