Favorite Reggae Song

Lekh la'Azazel

My favorite reggae song of all time, so far, is Om Numah Shivaya by Apache Indian.

I highly recomend it to anyone and everyone, even if you don't listen to reggae...

Does any one else have an all time favorite reggae song? :drag:

Irie Mon! :beach:

One Love.....Were Jammin...Is cool as well. Although Peter Tosh has some good songs as well, Marley just happens to be the one most Americans are familar with..... :whist:

• 2 weeks later...
My favorite reggae song of all time, so far, is Om Numah Shivaya by Apache Indian.

I highly recomend it to anyone and everyone, even if you don't listen to reggae...

Actually, that's my favorite also. I heard it on Links' World Music show and been looking for "Karma" ever since. I found the first release, but that song isn't listed. The second is no where to be found. :(

My favorite Marley song is Duppy Conquerer

There is a new group/person I keep hearing on the radio but haven't caught the name. It's a mix of reggae and metal, I love it.

Actually, that's my favorite also. I heard it on Links' World Music show and been looking for "Karma" ever since. I found the first release, but that song isn't listed. The second is no where to be found. :(

My favorite Marley song is Duppy Conquerer

There is a new group/person I keep hearing on the radio but haven't caught the name. It's a mix of reggae and metal, I love it.

http://www.skindred.com/