Keep Rollin

Cornelius

Well the Stones came to albany for the first time in 40 years so I figured I might as well go and see them.

My only complaint was this. MSG got Metallica and we got Alanis Morissette as an opener :wall: .

They put on a great show though and I was impressed to see that they can still move like they did back in the day.

Unlike ozzy unfortunately :(

I got some killer seats. Half way through the show the stage detaches and came to the center of the floor where I was and they did a few songs on a center stage. So I got to see keith rip some nice solos 5 feet away from me. Was worth the 160 bucks I think. Well not really because thats just too much to charge for tickets imho.

They also played one of my favorite songs. Paint it black. Which was very cool.

Anyway was an excellent show and I had a good time :)

Edited by Blackthorn

Well the Stones came to albany for the first time in 40 years so I figured I might as well go and see them.

My only complaint was this. MSG got Metallica and we got Alanis Morissette as an opener :wall: .

They put on a great show though and I was impressed to see that they can still move like they did back in the day.

Unlike ozzy unfortunately :(

I got some killer seats. Half way through the show the stage detaches and came to the center of the floor where I was and they did a few songs on a center stage. So I got to see keith rip some nice solos 5 feet away from me. Was worth the 160 bucks I think. Well not really because thats just too much to charge for tickets imho.

They also played one of my favorite songs. Paint it black. Which was very cool.

Anyway was an excellent show and I had a good time :)

Glad you enjoyed the show. Paint It Black has always been one of my favorites too.