The Aristocrats

revbruce

• 5 months later...
I won't even attempt the joke here on this forum, I want to keep my membership. But I'm wondering who's planning on seeing it?

Also, indicate yes or no whether you have heard the joke before.

Aristocrat? I used to be one...until I came here... ULC is my salvation! :llol:

I saw it. I loved it. I didn't know the joke going in. The joke is not the point.

Watching a bunch of quality comedians from multiple generations tell this joke was like watching a bunch of quality jazz musicians play the same tune.

First it was kinda funny. Then it was kinda repetitive. Then it got progressively funnier and funnier. I don't think I would let Bob Saget in my house. :lol:

Not suggested for those who are easily offended.

• 4 weeks later...

Hubby and watched this the other weekend. While in the video store, I picked it up, and Mr. Nicey-Nice looked at me like "Are you serious? I don't think you'll like that." We went for it anyway.

The joke WAS filthy, and certainly not the funniest joke I've ever heard. What was cool about it, though, was that all you needed was the start and end of the joke, and could do pretty much anything with the middle of it. It was interesting to see how the different comics put their own spin on it, but it did get a bit repetitive at points.