Charlie And The Choclate Factory

MagnestyJoe

Okay, had I never seen the original, I might very well have been satisfied with the new one.

However, I found it paling in comparison, in terms of script alone.

The original Willy had a much more biting wit. And, frankly, more lines in general.

Dont get me wrong, I did enjoy Depp's version in its sheer weirdness. And the additional back story on Willy was nice.

Again, were it nor for the original, I would have enjoyed this one more...

For the Willy Wonka fans of the new movie. go to: http://chocolatefactorymovie.warnerbros.com/ and click on, mobile. and they will send you the poly and mono themes for your cell phone for free. they only send them as a packette message thou.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It says click here and the click takes you back to the main page. What do you mean by packette message? My phone only acccepts certain forms of ringtone entry, and I really want a willy wonka one.

Be very careful of the sugar free variety.  Some of them have an, ahem, laxative effect.

Baskin Robbins has a very good sugar free mint chocolate chip hard candy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Mommy, most of them actually have that effect. I read all the packages on the sugar free stuff. I have the Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip hard candies right next to me actually. I love those. Sugar free jolly ranchers are good as well and now they have sugar free milanos which makes me mondo happy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too can confirm this.