The Very First St Murph's Day

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Congratulation to St. Murph!

This creation of yours has been most enlightening. You have created a level playing field for theological and atheological debate, that is devoid of the all too common hate. Your sainthood is grand as Murph, you the man! And ULC is all the richer.

Now, any suggestions as to what the traditional celebrations should entail? I'm not fond of SPAM and so far I haven't encountered its ugly head here. So, let me buy everyone a virtual round of root beer and a case of pickles as we cheer for the wizard behind the forum curtain Saint Murph!

• 3 years later...

Sorry but I think your link may be broken. I never heard of a "St Murph's Day", let alone someone named Murph. Is this like that holiday called Festivus? I am not sure what this 'holiday' is about but I am open to learning about new holidays. It is always good to celebrate just for the purpose of celebrating. For this reason, whether or not I have any clue to what this 'holiday' is about, but I do kindly wish you a "very St. Murph's Day" or "very (belated) St Murph's Day"...it seems to be already catching on! Also, please share more information with us about this. Thank you! :thumbu:

Sorry but I think your link may be broken. I never heard of a "St Murph's Day", let alone someone named Murph. Is this like that holiday called Festivus? I am not sure what this 'holiday' is about but I am open to learning about new holidays. It is always good to celebrate just for the purpose of celebrating. For this reason, whether or not I have any clue to what this 'holiday' is about, but I do kindly wish you a "very St. Murph's Day" or "very (belated) St Murph's Day"...it seems to be already catching on! Also, please share more information with us about this. Thank you! :thumbu:

More info can be had here: St. Murph

not about the holiday, about murph.... :coffee:

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

• Amulet locked this topic
  • Amulet unpinned this topic