Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for what a nerf is I've seen two very different pictures. One was a goat with four horns, one was a huge blob that looked like an overgrown hippo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was wrong. The hippolike thing was called a Grazer. If anybody's geeky enough to care.

Okay let me tell you what happened at the midnight show. I was kind of disappointed by the number of people in costume. I was hoping for a lot more. But there were several lightsaber duels and one guy in a really good Anakin costume with a kick ass lightsaber. It was solid glass and had sound effects. I need one of those! Then a guy in a starfleet uniform came by heckling :lol: and got booed.

We waited outside forever and then the movie started about ten minutes late and there were a ton of previews :angry:

When we finally got in they had those trivia things on the screen. Who said this quote: "Cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly." Somebody yelled "Michael Jackson!" :lol:

Then the movie started and people cheered. It was only during the opening text but several people yelled "Shut up!" and then it got perfectly quiet for the rest of the movie. I was surprised. I expected it to be kind of rowdy.

It was also hot as hell in there.

Anyway the movie was great. Easily the best of the prequels.