Does My Music Rock Or Suck?

Lachrymal

Does my music rock or suck? www.myspace.com/adrianbartholomew (here to listen)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Does my music rock or suck? www.myspace.com/adrianbartholomew (here to listen)

• Wow! You've got talent, kid!
    • Ouch! My friggin' ears are bleeding from that racket!
    • Keep working, you might have something someday!
    • This is GREAT background music...for vomiting.
    • Oh crap! I thought i stepped on my cat!
    • Woah! Are you single, Adrian?
    • Can I have your autograph?!?
    • Other...

BTW: How's the guitar playing coming along?

Well thanks for asking! Its coming along. Progress has been slow with self teaching, but I'm taking a couple of lessons now! That keeps me motivated to practice, so that there's noticeable improvement between lessons. (The fact that I have a HUGE crush on the guy teaching me doesn't hurt either. ;) )

Constantly learning new stuff is what's always worked best for keeping my interest peaked. Of course I never had a crush on a guitar teacher. I can see how that could work, too.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be your best critic because it's just not my style of music. I sounds good, easy on the ears but seemed to be missing somthing. I kept waiting for a climax through each song. To me they all seemed like the beginning, and or ending to great rock ballads but missing that middle part or chorus that kicks it up a notch.

All in all it sounded pretty good. I believe you said you wrote the music yourself which amazes me every time I never got past playing scales (keep that in mind while evaluating my opinion :jest: )

I won't be your best critic because it's just not my style of music.  I sounds good, easy on the ears but seemed to be missing somthing.  I kept waiting for a climax through each song.  To me they all seemed like the beginning, and or ending to great rock ballads but missing that middle part or chorus that kicks it up a notch.

All in all it sounded pretty good.  I believe you said you wrote the music yourself which amazes me every time I never got past playing scales (keep that in mind while evaluating my opinion :jest: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awesome, exactly what i'm aiming for! :D

as i've said before, i WANT people to get bored! i hate 'hooks'. :D

thank you,

Adrian