Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stormbringer

All Must Read

149 posts in this topic

All right :devil:

I got your attention. Well at least I hope I do. We need to spice up the chat room a bit.

So far 3 ideas are

1. a members hotseat live question night ( thanks murph :) )

2. a spiritual discussion night.

3. a political discussion night.

4. any of your suggestions.

Also it might be nice if you just happened to come in every once in a while ;);)

Just click the live chat button.

It's also nice to get to actually carry a conversation with the people you post to on here. You might find out we all have a little in common :wub:;)

Did I sell you guys on coming in yet :lol::devil:

any way the PSA is over now. Thank you for reading this B)

And for all those who frequent the chat room you have my thanks :thumbu:

Edited by Viqtor_Sin

I used to drop into the chatroom every once in a while, but now with the "who's in the chatroom" thing at the bottom of the page I can see nobody else is in there without having to go thru the logging in process. =)

I would like to point out that when asked I informed Murph that this was his decision. I don't go into the Chat Room...sorry Viq...and would NEVER force any of my Hotseat members to go...BUT if they want to, that of course is their perogative.

Connie

I'd go into the chatroom, but I can't type that fast. It's the carpel tunnel thing. Darn. :(

I'd go into the chatroom, but I can't type that fast. It's the carpel tunnel thing. Darn. :(

Understood...mine is the "blonde thing." :rolleyes:

I used to drop into the chatroom every once in a while, but now with the "who's in the chatroom" thing at the bottom of the page I can see nobody else is in there without having to go thru the logging in process. =)

But if YOU went in there, then others would see that someone WAS in there and log in to! It might be a chain reaction!

I like the member hotseat live chat thing.....maybe restart the trivia nites again.

Viq, I totally didn't see you come back!! Welcome home, you were missed.

I go in chat when I'm on, I'm usually alone in there, staring at the walls.

I would like to point out that when asked I informed Murph that this was his decision. I don't go into the Chat Room...sorry Viq...and would NEVER force any of my Hotseat members to go...BUT if they want to, that of course is their perogative.

Connie

yeah, you were quite curt with me when you answered. I believe I said it was optional. I said absolutely nothing about "forcing" members to participate.

Hey!!! Now that's something NO ONE has ever accused me of!

You couldnt be much slower than this 1 finger "expert". :lol:

I might try it sometime. But it sounds kind of scary. We can't get trapped in there or anything can we?

I might try it sometime. But it sounds kind of scary. We can't get trapped in there or anything can we?

Nah, it could be painless or not.....if you dont like how things are going...close the chat window and blame it on Mickeysoft....(aka microsoft)

how do i do chat, and is it type of speek or both?

you got a computer dummie on this end of the stick.

HELP

easy. go to the main page of the forum, and find one of the "live chat" links. one's at the top of the page. Just click, and it'll take you directly to the chat room.

fully integrated. logs you in automatically. point, click, type, chat.

Actually the live chat button is on the top right hand corner of every page on the site. I saw the live chat button on top of this page. So if you ever are mid post and get an urge to go to chat just scroll to the top of the page and clickie on the little icon thing.

I generally try to be there when I am here, but as johnny said, I am usually staring at the walls...occasionally someone comes by...

I used to drop into the chatroom every once in a while, but now with the "who's in the chatroom" thing at the bottom of the page I can see nobody else is in there without having to go thru the logging in process.  =)

The "who's in the chatroom" thing only updates evry five minutes. On a few occations it has said that someone is there, yet when I log onto it, there is no one there. Maybe it would help if this could be updated more often (ie. more than just once every five minutes.)

it can be set lower BUT it slows the refresh of the rest of the board..

I had a load of problem's logging onto the live chat, therefore stopped trying.

It is a great idea but some time's when you put in your pass word it tell's you it is wrong. I will try again.

I have just logged onto live chat and i see that i did not have to type in a pass word this time, it's been a while since i last tried, but i tried to type the word hello but the blue bar thing at the bottem would not fill up with letter's therefore could not talk to anyone even if they were there. :(

Wayne, did you click on the blue bar with Your mouse pointer before typing?

live trivia for ulc points....that would be fun, like someone asking a question and sending a certain # of points to the first with the correct answer.