I think in 2 minutes or less,  these 3 summarize the who-what-when-how-why of Biblical Christianity. 

1) Revelation 20:11–14 (NRSV): 11 Then I saw a great white throne and the one who sat on it; the earth and the heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Also another book was opened, the book of life. And the dead were judged according to their works, as recorded in the books. 13 And the sea gave up the dead that were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and all were judged according to what they had done. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire; 15 and anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. 

2) Romans 10:8–10 (NRSV): 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, 
on your lips and in your heart” 
(that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); 9 because if you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For one believes with the heart and so is justified, and one confesses with the mouth and so is saved.

3) Ephesians 2:8–9 (NRSV): 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God— 9 not the result of works, so that no one may boast.

Interested in feedback on whether these 3 cover the who-what-when-where-how-why of Biblical Christianity.

• Like 1