Prayer for every day

I pray for every person in the world. You can also join my prayer. And may the Creator hear our prayers. My God. I thank you for this day. Thank you for everything that surrounds me. I know you can hear me. You are the creator and I am glad that you created me. Guide me on the right path. Give me the strength to walk this path.

P r e y

4 hours ago, May said:

I pray for every person in the world. You can also join my prayer. And may the Creator hear our prayers. My God. I thank you for this day. Thank you for everything that surrounds me. I know you can hear me. You are the creator and I am glad that you created me. Guide me on the right path. Give me the strength to walk this path.

P r e y

I see that your device has autocorrect.     😄

On 12/13/2021 at 4:16 AM, May said:

P r e y

Unintentional as it may have been, 'prey' is something I would very closely connect with some very popular religious denominations and with even more members of those denomination.

Happy Yule

Happy Dies Natalis Solis Invicti

Happy Saturnalia

Praise be the great and almighty FSM RaMen

Happy New Year, be well and healthy

3 hours ago, damnthing said:

Unintentional as it may have been, 'prey' is something I would very closely connect with some very popular religious denominations and with even more members of those denomination.

Happy Yule

Happy Dies Natalis Solis Invicti

Happy Saturnalia

Praise be the great and almighty FSM RaMen

Happy New Year, be well and healthy

Play nice.  She meant well.

May the goddess Apathea continue to ignore you.

🙂

2 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

Play nice.  She meant well.

May the goddess Apathea continue to ignore you.

🙂

Yeah I understood that. I just pointed out that however inadvertently it was, 'prey' is appropriate for much of organized religion, especially some of the x tian versions. No insult was intended or implied to the OP

On 12/13/2021 at 4:16 AM, May said:

P r e y

Blessed Be! Amen! Thank you 🙏