Greetings,

I was previously ordained by ULC but revoked my ordination so I could enter a seminary. During the last month of my 1-year seminary training, I began to reflect. The training I received allowed me to develop spiritually, but it also made me realize that the seminary is not for me. Now I am in a state of wandering but I am not disturbed by it. ULC is the most welcoming community I have ever found and I just send in my re-ordination request today. I'm happy to be back in a place I consider my virtual-church. See yawl on the forum. 

:peace:,

Yosef

Edited by Yosef
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Yosef said:

Greetings,

I was previously ordained by ULC but revoked my ordination so I could enter a seminary. During the last month of my 1-year seminary training, I began to reflect. The training I received allowed me to develop spiritually, but it also made me realize that the seminary is not for me. Now I am in a state of wandering but I am not disturbed by it. ULC is the most welcoming community I have ever found and I just send in my re-ordination request today. I'm happy to be back in a place I consider my virtual-church. See yawl on the forum. 

:peace:,

Yosef

Welcome.  Feel at home.  Visit often.  Enjoy.

Jonathan

• Like 1