On 10/23/2021 at 10:48 AM, Dan56 said:

"I'm a Christian witch".... No such thing? You can be one or the other, but not both... Its not likely that you'll find a Christian who will baptize a self-professed witch.

This is an incredibly close-minded statement on a forum that does not assign itself to a religion and promotes diversity. I'll have you know that many of my Hispanic Catholic ancestors implemented their indigenous religion into Catholicism and many of the women in my family line are "White Witches". We are talking about a religion were God flooded the world to mountain peaks and where Yeshua raised from the dead. Just go off to reddit instead of calling people's beliefs invalid. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alistair said:

This is an incredibly close-minded statement on a forum that does not assign itself to a religion and promotes diversity. I'll have you know that many of my Hispanic Catholic ancestors implemented their indigenous religion into Catholicism and many of the women in my family line are "White Witches". We are talking about a religion were God flooded the world to mountain peaks and where Yeshua raised from the dead. Just go off to reddit instead of calling people's beliefs invalid. 

Your belief is your belief, no one can invalidate that. I'm not Catholic or a witch, but its fine with me if it works for you and its your choice to mesh the two. My only point was that the 2 are contrary to each other, and I think if your consult a Catholic Priest, he would confirm it. Better yet, point me to a verse in the bible that condones witchcraft? "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee" (Deuteronomy 18: 10-12). This is why I doubt you'll find a Priest who will baptize a witch.. But good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 11:52 PM, Dan56 said:

Your belief is your belief, no one can invalidate that. I'm not Catholic or a witch, but its fine with me if it works for you and its your choice to mesh the two. My only point was that the 2 are contrary to each other, and I think if your consult a Catholic Priest, he would confirm it. Better yet, point me to a verse in the bible that condones witchcraft? "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee" (Deuteronomy 18: 10-12). This is why I doubt you'll find a Priest who will baptize a witch.. But good luck.

Hey Dan what time is it?  Oh... you observed the time...darn...

• 5 months later...
On 10/26/2021 at 8:52 PM, Dan56 said:

I don't see it as invalidating the other