Jesus Christ…Gods answer to…. crazy beautiful….an the unimaginable


Recommended Posts

 

                                                                                                                  Matthew 25

31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

37 "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

44 "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

45 "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'46 "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

And OH BOY!....WHAT AN INHERITANCE

and he made it so easy

no rules….no regulation….no laws

just believe in God

that’s all that’s required

just believe….and God will see

its to be….or not to be

God sees…..evrything

Lets start with this

As Gods kingdom ushers in paradise….FOREVER

God unfolds PERFECTION

to those….like myself…..

that just believe

and you will be………..with me

at the greatest party in ALL of eternity

when God wipes away the disgrace

that has kept us chained to hate

in a perversion of twisted shame

Isaiah 25

6 On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare
    a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine--
    the best of meats and the finest of wines.
7 On this mountain he will destroy
    the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces;    
he will remove the disgrace of his people
    from all the earth.
    The Lord has spoken.9 In that day they will say,

"Surely this is our God;
    we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
    let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."

IT ALL ABOUT THE PARTY

AND WHAT A PARTY IT WILL BE

Everyone is invited

All you have to do

………………………its just believe

Revelation 19

1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:

"Hallelujah!
    Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,
2 for true and just are his judgments.     He has condemned the great prostitute
    who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
He has avenged on her the blood of his servants."

3 And again they shouted:

"Hallelujah!
    The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever."

4 The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:

"Amen, Hallelujah!"

5 Then a voice came from the throne, saying:

"Praise our God,
    all you his servants,
you who fear him,
    both small and great!"

6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:

"Hallelujah!
    For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
7 Let us rejoice and be glad
    and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
    and his bride has made herself ready.
8 Fine linen, bright and clean,
    was given her to wear."

(Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.)

9 Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" And he added, "These are the true words of God."

10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

This is the crazy…..unimaginable

I will be…..among them

SHOUTING…..

with a multitude of unimaginable

 numbers of people

JUST LIKE ME

and ….THIS….is all about me

this is going to be better than any rock concert

ive seen

how can you not believe?

an eternity of shame

torment…..for the rest of eternity

one answer…..just believe

ive spent a lifetime

over 55 years

it scared me when I was young

and it scares the hell out of me now

my life….i want to be

i want to be more than I am

i want to know how God created existence

WELL…..ive got the rest of eternity

im sure God will educate me

that what a Father does with his Son

open my eyes Lord

and let me see

notice the following verse

Revelation 21

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

God will teach his children

this is the promise…ITS GODS PROMISE

UNDERSTAND THIS

NOTICE

something ive always understood and believed

what humans do…their ideas of

tear down the old

and build a new

but the rubbish in a pit

and walk away from it

this is satans world

this is where sin will be judged

and this is where sin will end

what sin has done….is apparent

man was given the option

JUST BELIEVE

2000 years without God

of freedom and choice

they’ve murdered Gods animals

and some animals are no longer with us

that’s freedom and choice for you

you know…..its the WOW factor

driving thru the Mt.Hood forest

I seen it…

before….THEY

chopped down the trees

crapped on the lawn

pssed in the streams

God says….he will make everything new

this is no exception

what God has done at the start

was perfect in its perfection

and man carelessly

selfishly

what about me

didnt mankind think that maybe

i wanted to fish the ocean

without millions of dead people

nuclear waste

and just the nasty sewage of humanity

Gods not going to undo

 what mankind has done

God makes a New Heaven

A New Earth

Making Eternity Great Again

and beyond what one can believe

Revelation 22

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

you got one shot at this

beyond this… your sin remains

God made it easy

God took care of it personally

God paid your way

you live less than 100 years

and this…..is eternity

and all you have to do

just believe

in this wonderful God

the author of eternity

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's your usual inane ramblings.  I don't give a crap what you believe.  Your beliefs are not my problem.  If you expect an adult to listen to you; you're going to have to do a lot better than that.

 

  • Bald assertions are not worth arguing about.  The strongest claims require the strongest evidence.  You have nothing.
  • Belief is not a path to truth.  It is so easy to believe things that are not true.
  • Scripture is not evidence.
  • Your Scripture is not more trustworthy than the Koran, for instance.
  • Your belief is not more valid than the beliefs of any other religion.

 

:umbrella:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

It's your usual inane ramblings.  I don't give a crap what you believe.  Your beliefs are not my problem.  If you expect an adult to listen to you; you're going to have to do a lot better than that.

 

  • Bald assertions are not worth arguing about.  The strongest claims require the strongest evidence.  You have nothing.
  • Belief is not a path to truth.  It is so easy to believe things that are not true.
  • Scripture is not evidence.
  • Your Scripture is not more trustworthy than the Koran, for instance.
  • Your belief is not more valid than the beliefs of any other religion.

 

:umbrella:

OK.....you win.....I concede....your right....but you have to give me credit for my zealous Christianity....like irainian islam....under sharia law

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mieshec said:

OK.....you win.....I concede....your right....but you have to give me credit for my zealous Christianity....like irainian islam....under sharia law

 

 

 

 

 

You want credit for trolling the board?  For making yourself an affliction to others?  For pretending to be a stupid bigot?  Even now, you are trying to start more stupidity.  Nothing about you is worth the trouble.  Just piss off.

 

:bad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2021 at 6:40 AM, mieshec said:

 

                                                                                                                  Matthew 25

31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

37 "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

44 "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

45 "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'46 "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

And OH BOY!....WHAT AN INHERITANCE

and he made it so easy

no rules….no regulation….no laws

just believe in God

that’s all that’s required

just believe….and God will see

its to be….or not to be

God sees…..evrything

Lets start with this

As Gods kingdom ushers in paradise….FOREVER

God unfolds PERFECTION

to those….like myself…..

that just believe

and you will be………..with me

at the greatest party in ALL of eternity

when God wipes away the disgrace

that has kept us chained to hate

in a perversion of twisted shame

Isaiah 25

6 On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare
    a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine--
    the best of meats and the finest of wines.
7 On this mountain he will destroy
    the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces;    
he will remove the disgrace of his people
    from all the earth.
    The Lord has spoken.9 In that day they will say,

"Surely this is our God;
    we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
    let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."

IT ALL ABOUT THE PARTY

AND WHAT A PARTY IT WILL BE

Everyone is invited

All you have to do

………………………its just believe

Revelation 19

1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:

"Hallelujah!
    Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,
2 for true and just are his judgments.     He has condemned the great prostitute
    who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
He has avenged on her the blood of his servants."

3 And again they shouted:

"Hallelujah!
    The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever."

4 The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:

"Amen, Hallelujah!"

5 Then a voice came from the throne, saying:

"Praise our God,
    all you his servants,
you who fear him,
    both small and great!"

6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:

"Hallelujah!
    For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
7 Let us rejoice and be glad
    and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
    and his bride has made herself ready.
8 Fine linen, bright and clean,
    was given her to wear."

(Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.)

9 Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" And he added, "These are the true words of God."

10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

This is the crazy…..unimaginable

I will be…..among them

SHOUTING…..

with a multitude of unimaginable

 numbers of people

JUST LIKE ME

and ….THIS….is all about me

this is going to be better than any rock concert

ive seen

how can you not believe?

an eternity of shame

torment…..for the rest of eternity

one answer…..just believe

ive spent a lifetime

over 55 years

it scared me when I was young

and it scares the hell out of me now

my life….i want to be

i want to be more than I am

i want to know how God created existence

WELL…..ive got the rest of eternity

im sure God will educate me

that what a Father does with his Son

open my eyes Lord

and let me see

notice the following verse

Revelation 21

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

God will teach his children

this is the promise…ITS GODS PROMISE

UNDERSTAND THIS

NOTICE

something ive always understood and believed

what humans do…their ideas of

tear down the old

and build a new

but the rubbish in a pit

and walk away from it

this is satans world

this is where sin will be judged

and this is where sin will end

what sin has done….is apparent

man was given the option

JUST BELIEVE

2000 years without God

of freedom and choice

they’ve murdered Gods animals

and some animals are no longer with us

that’s freedom and choice for you

you know…..its the WOW factor

driving thru the Mt.Hood forest

I seen it…

before….THEY

chopped down the trees

crapped on the lawn

pssed in the streams

God says….he will make everything new

this is no exception

what God has done at the start

was perfect in its perfection

and man carelessly

selfishly

what about me

didnt mankind think that maybe

i wanted to fish the ocean

without millions of dead people

nuclear waste

and just the nasty sewage of humanity

Gods not going to undo

 what mankind has done

God makes a New Heaven

A New Earth

Making Eternity Great Again

and beyond what one can believe

Revelation 22

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

you got one shot at this

beyond this… your sin remains

God made it easy

God took care of it personally

God paid your way

you live less than 100 years

and this…..is eternity

and all you have to do

just believe

in this wonderful God

the author of eternity

 

Words written by superstitious middle eastern men 2000 years ago should not be the basis of a life philosophy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, cuchulain said:

Words written by superstitious middle eastern men 2000 years ago should not be the basis of a life philosophy.

 

 

He's just a stupid troll, looking to stir up conflict on the board and get us all upset.         :mellow:

 

:umbrella:

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

 

 

You want credit for trolling the board?  For making yourself an affliction to others?  For pretending to be a stupid bigot?  Even now, you are trying to start more stupidity.  Nothing about you is worth the trouble.  Just piss off.

 

:bad:

It was my understanding that this ulc forum is a collection of religious ideals shared with evryone who is here.....just because your shallow.....uneducated.....and one sided.... dosnt????....and will not sway my use of this forum.....Christianity.....is the greatest religion on this planet.....over 6000 years documented....just because..... what ever you believe in......has no central figure that explains EVRYTHING to whoever believes in whatever you believe in......its SOoooo sad.......Sooooo   lonely...I WILL ALWAYS express my Christianity.....when there are people like yourselves lurking in the shadows.....and never really see the light of day

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.