[UNDER REVIEW]where is my order please respond

Okay totally disrespectful taking peoples money and not giving them their order or even responding

you are supposed to be kind and spiritual in the divine sense,

I want my order asap I bought it  april 6 2021  

for my training and degree master in divinity NOW

Hi,

I'm just a member but I did point out your post using the report option to Administration. Might try that yourself.

I haven't had much reason to contact the church but it does take them a few days to respond to an email YMMV. They do have a phone number but I never had reason to use it:  +1 209-852-6562. Automated system ... ?

Hope you can get this resolved.

:bye:

• Owner

This topic is under review by the staff. It may currently be locked or open, depending upon why it is being reviewed.

(Pls note that we don't have any information whatsoever about who this is, what they ordered, etc. as the name, email address and other registry information doesn't match what we would need to have to do a lookup in the order system or know what the issue is.)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

yes thank you tried all your suggestions the phone number is no person just message service

and Kevin who has emailed me said they would send it never got it still

just wandering anyone else have this issue?

plus another thing.  OHIO sent in to get my minister license and showed my minister certificate and they wouldn't give it to me.  In part what do we need to show them of our ordained status?

On 7/25/2021 at 12:20 PM, tkdiv said:

yes thank you tried all your suggestions the phone number is no person just message service

and Kevin who has emailed me said they would send it never got it still

just wandering anyone else have this issue?

plus another thing.  OHIO sent in to get my minister license and showed my minister certificate and they wouldn't give it to me.  In part what do we need to show them of our ordained status?

I have never had an issue to date with neither the online store, nor Brother Kevin. 

As for the Ohio part, every state may have their requirements for license or practice. Many have advised here with similar inquiries to check with county clerks on relevant rules for license. It could be something as simple as a letter of good standing with the church. Have you tried googling for the state's requirements?

• 2 months later...