First post, so thought I'd make it an introduction. I've been ordained for 4 years, and have had a, let's say, winding spiritual path. In short, I've gone form what I was taught to utter confusion to in essence washing my hands of any belief in my early 20's to the realization that "I know there is something, i don't know what, but I know it's there". This lead to more study, and eventually I found the path that made sense. I'm currently working on the chaplaincy program, and have loved every course taken so far. I look forward to meeting everyone, and will just apologize in advance for being weird sometimes. :)

1 hour ago, StuartJackson said:

First post, so thought I'd make it an introduction. I've been ordained for 4 years, and have had a, let's say, winding spiritual path. In short, I've gone form what I was taught to utter confusion to in essence washing my hands of any belief in my early 20's to the realization that "I know there is something, i don't know what, but I know it's there". This lead to more study, and eventually I found the path that made sense. I'm currently working on the chaplaincy program, and have loved every course taken so far. I look forward to meeting everyone, and will just apologize in advance for being weird sometimes. :)

Shalom! How many credits do you currently have in the program? I was contemplating taking some courses myself but I found another distance learning seminary. 

12 minutes ago, Bones said:

Shalom! How many credits do you currently have in the program? I was contemplating taking some courses myself but I found another distance learning seminary. 

I've received certificates for 2 courses, think I've turned in another 4 essays? Have two more I'm working on at the moment. I think my favorite part is it gives me more avenues to study with each class.

• Like 1