Hawk's Circle-Native American Spiritual Group

I am inviting anyone interested in joining a group focused on Native American Spirituality that is both inter-tribal and inter-faith. You can believe or practice any other religion, spirituality, culture, philosophy, etc. However, this circle will focus primarily on Native American traditions and practices as well as modern expressions based on Native American traditions and practices. We will study, talk, pray, practice ceremonies and have fellowship together. You can be from any background: racial, ethnic, Native, Non-Native, mixed, etc. I understand that being inter-tribal and interfaith is a broad category, but it is much like the expression of universal religions such as the Unitarian-Universalist faith or Universal Life Church. Hawk's Circle-Native American Spirituality is an independent ministry of Universal Life Church. I am hoping to start having live meetings soon on the internet on Zoom or Facebook or another online platform. Please, contact me if interested, Rev. Darrin at 360-640-9415 or at excaliburmagick@yahoo.com. Also, look us up on Facebook or Church Finder, we are based in the Seattle, WA area. Thank You and Be Blessed,

Rev. Darrin "EagleCat" Rankin.