19 minutes ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

My ordination gives me the title of Reverend.

My honorary Doctor of Divinity gives me the title of Doctor.

What does someone do with a sainthood?  There are some Indian gurus who use "Sant" as part of their title.  It's more than I aspire to.  Catholic Saints are expected to be dead.

:mellow:

At one point I toyed with the idea of being a teacher. For two years I worked as a substitute teacher in three different school systems mostly middle school. I came to the conclusion that I enjoyed teaching the kids. I learned to dislike many teachers and parents weren't far behind teachers on my dislike list. Instead I spent a number of years working as assistant director, educator and program development at a nature center. It ticked all the boxex. Except for money, C'est la vie.

I too am an ordained with the title of Reverend as well as an Honorary Doctor of Divinity.

The Satanic Temple is putting together the necessary particulars to be ordained in their church. I have become a member and I may pursue an ordination at TST if the opportunity arises.

So I have that going for me

7 minutes ago, damnthing said:

At one point I toyed with the idea of being a teacher. For two years I worked as a substitute teacher in three different school systems mostly middle school. I came to the conclusion that I enjoyed teaching the kids. I learned to dislike many teachers and parents weren't far behind teachers on my dislike list. Instead I spent a number of years working as assistant director, educator and program development at a nature center. It ticked all the boxex. Except for money, C'est la vie.

I too am an ordained with the title of Reverend as well as an Honorary Doctor of Divinity.

The Satanic Temple is putting together the necessary particulars to be ordained in their church. I have become a member and I may pursue an ordination at TST if the opportunity arises.

So I have that going for me

I was unaware that you were pursuing Satanic Priesthood.

May the Blessings of His Infernal Majesty be upon you always, 'til the end of time.  Ave Satanus.

:diablo:

:devil::devil::devil: