The Bible is a Parable in itself

mieshec

You quote scripture...but you know nothing of what you are learning. The Bible is a histrory of God and the Jews. God made a solution to sin...after REARING....to no success....the Israeliites....over 5000 years with the Jews....God knows sin........he created a way out.....previously owned by Satan....Romans Chapter 3....... 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.....The gift of God is FREE....thats what Christ did on the cross....Christ took out all the REGULATION....ALL the mechanics that came with sin and sacrifice previously....given to the JEWS.....no one else.....and made a simple solution to the SIN....you were born with....YOU....have chains on you ankles.....and you dont even know it....if you do not understand what God has done for you.....YOUR SIN...YOUR CHAINS.....when you die.....OR....at anytime Christ takes his chosen....you will remain on this Earth....along with the dead......and because of your Sins.......you will pass into GREAT JUDGEMENT.....because your sins remain on you.....If you believe in Jesus Christ.....If you believe in what God has done.....your sins disappear....and you will live with God....FOREVER.....and thats what Christ has done on the cross......mankind nailed Superman to a Tree....and MURDERED GOD....so that he could make a place to live with those that believe in his sacrifice....FOREVER....DEATH....AND TEARS....AND OLD AGE....ARE GONE....A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH....for just believing in Jesus Christ.....sounds good to me

11 hours ago, mieshec said:

You quote scripture...but you know nothing of what you are learning. The Bible is a histrory of God and the Jews. God made a solution to sin...after REARING....to no success....the Israeliites....over 5000 years with the Jews....God knows sin........he created a way out.....previously owned by Satan....Romans Chapter 3....... 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.....The gift of God is FREE....thats what Christ did on the cross....Christ took out all the REGULATION....ALL the mechanics that came with sin and sacrifice previously....given to the JEWS.....no one else.....and made a simple solution to the SIN....you were born with....YOU....have chains on you ankles.....and you dont even know it....if you do not understand what God has done for you.....YOUR SIN...YOUR CHAINS.....when you die.....OR....at anytime Christ takes his chosen....you will remain on this Earth....along with the dead......and because of your Sins.......you will pass into GREAT JUDGEMENT.....because your sins remain on you.....If you believe in Jesus Christ.....If you believe in what God has done.....your sins disappear....and you will live with God....FOREVER.....and thats what Christ has done on the cross......mankind nailed Superman to a Tree....and MURDERED GOD....so that he could make a place to live with those that believe in his sacrifice....FOREVER....DEATH....AND TEARS....AND OLD AGE....ARE GONE....A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH....for just believing in Jesus Christ.....sounds good to me

Really? Death threats "sound good to you"?!? HmKay.

Have "fun" with that "loving" and "humble" god... for eternity... 

One of the greatest lies ever told was that we are born somehow wrong, in sin.  It is a lie that has led not to peace or prosperity or enlightenment but rather to suppression, murder and suffering.  The book containing this lie does espouse some truth.  After all the best lie has a little truth to make it easier to swallow.  The truth is you can judge by its fruit.  What has been wrought from the tree of Christian beliefs and the bible?  Certainly not love of everyone.  Look at the proselytizers and how they are busy condemning every other belief.  How much war and pain and evil has been wrought by those supporting this book of lies?  We aren't inherently evil, but rather start with good in each of us.  Don't surrender it to the lie.

I LIKE YOU GUYS...Ive grown....this warm and fuzzy feelings about you.....i probably could do it.....but ...it would have to be planned.....and hopefully covid is over....id love to meet in a bar in New York City....Ill bring the Weed since Im from Oregon....and will.....???/....get all warm and fuzzy....Being 60....one of my bag list...like second....visit New York City....I almost had a chance to go there for a concert in lower Manhatten....which was AWESOME for me....My Son had tickets to Prodigy....we were in planning stages of flight and hotel.....we had acid and mushrooms ...IN NEW YORK CITY....we were just going to die....The singer commits suicide before the US Tour....i cried for days....MY FIRST .....AUTHENTIC,,,,european RAVE......what a spiritual event i would have engulfed my inner being.....just immersing it in CULTURE.......Ive tried on more than one occasion to schedule a trip into the Big Apple....Ive had close friends who could have set me up with a guide....local....my buddy was from Boston....he says....why do you want to go to New York....I DONT want to go to New York.....its just a facination....and SOOooo many great talented Artists have come from New York....John Lennon loved New York....Ive been in Washington DC in the later 70's.....i was in my teens...Ive been in Chicago at least five times....and evrytime ive landed close to Chicago....I was rushed out.....and thats...???....WHATS SO WRONG ABOUT RUSH STREET......BLVD????..I got to go to Six flags....that was cool....Id love to meet you guys

I dont know who you are....Im sure your as Cool as I am.....Id love to meet the people who join in my discussions.....just because of what we are....dosnt mean we cant be friends.....or pen pals......I treasure the friends I have....and there is always room for more