25 minutes ago, Dan56 said:

Its only argumentative when you insist someone see's things the way you do. You think its an annoyance when Christians try to convert nonbelievers, but I'd suggest that your frustration could be construed as an attempt towards reverse conversion? Faith is based on something, its seldom blind, but your correct, its futile to discuss the virtues of a faith with someone who's committed to it, especially when you have nothing better to offer. I simply point out why I believe as I do, disagreement or nonacceptance doesn't bother me... I only chimed in here because my name was mentioned, no religion intended.

Uh-huh.     :mellow:

6 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Its only argumentative when you insist someone see's things the way you do. You think its an annoyance when Christians try to convert nonbelievers, but I'd suggest that your frustration could be construed as an attempt towards reverse conversion? Faith is based on something, its seldom blind, but your correct, its futile to discuss the virtues of a faith with someone who's committed to it, especially when you have nothing better to offer. I simply point out why I believe as I do, disagreement or nonacceptance doesn't bother me... I only chimed in here because my name was mentioned, no religion intended.

On further reflection -- yes.  More to the point -- rude and disrespectful.

:mellow: