Prayer For All Sorts and Conditions of Men

O God,the Creator & preserver of all mankind,we humbly beseech thee for all sorts & conditions of men;that thou wouls be pleased to make thy ways known unto them,thy saving health

unto all nations.More especially  we pray for thy Holy Church Universal;that et may be so guided & governed by thy good Spirit,that all who profess & call themselves Christians  may be led into the way

of truth,& hold the faith in unity of spirit ,in the bond of peace,& vin rightousness of life.

Finally,,we commend to thy fatherly goodness all those who are in any ways afflicted or distressed,

in mind,body,or estate/especially those for whom our prayers are desired;

that it may please thee  to comfort  & relieve them  according to their several necessities.giving them patience  under their sufferings,& a happy issue  out of all their 

afflictions.And this we beg for Jesus Christ sake.Amen

This has to be a Universal Prayer,as in the Universal Life Church/From the Episcopal Book of Common Prayer,70s version.Rev Keenan H Bost

P.S.,may it be so for all  who need it,including this Co vid  plague

debacle/  plague...

Elderberry extract ,l Cysteine ,n acetyl cysteine ,Vitamin D 3 @2000 I. U. a one a day vitamin ,plenty of vitamin C,Co Q 10 Quinol form @100 mg dose are available from health food store outlets like  www.Swanson.com,Puritan.com Pipingrock.com  Vitaminahoppe.com/ etc  use search engine for resources Amazon sells sipplements and Ebay.com too Rabbit feet for lucksee pic

hLN2zJx.jpg

Edited by revkhbostic
typos

I  still missed some typos ,scuse me for all my typos.forever /

Back when I first joined the www.LEF.com which is the Life  Extension Foundation,they stated that 80% of the rest of the Planet use health food store supplements as mainstream medicine/

Colostrum is something found in mothers milk that revs up the immune system in the first couple days of life.They sell colostrum from cows milk /made from their first couple days after birthing calves/boosts immune system/  Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucans is also a immune system stimulant,one of the best.Japanese have reishi,**aki,and maitake mushrooms that boost the immune system these fight viruses/,sold at health food stores in capsules/D3 vitamin is a immune system stimulant .Amen/RevKHBostic

Edited by revkhbostic
typos

I want to say the Lysol type spray should be kept around ones home ,at least a few cans in times like these.For breathing ,you could spray your pillow and breathe it all nite to help clear things up.Im on a fixed income ,so I get the generic at Walli s,says kills 99,999% of everything,so,spray everywhere as well/

We didnt have antibiotics in the first ww,but Brittish soldiers used garlic extensively ,to pull them thru as a substitute,no fooling.

I broke out my copy of the Prescription For Herbal Healing/by Balch.It says the herbs ,Elderberry,eucalyptus,garlic,ginger,lungwort,rosehips.and nettle are some medical herbs for the respiratory tract/Astragalus is a adaptogen for general healing.also good for the heart and immune system...

something I came up with is to take the orange peels  and dry ,powderize,and sell this by the pound at health food stores for ,say ten bucks a pound tube/jar/,just like psyllium for fiber,but it also has the spectrum of bioflavonoids thats good against the co vid and other viruses besides vitamin c/,instead of becoming animal feed or compost,or garbage...A  new industry and jobs too...Rev khbostic be blessed/S

Edited by revkhbostic

10 hours ago, revkhbostic said:

More especially  we pray for thy Holy Church Universal;that et may be so guided & governed by thy good Spirit,that all who profess & call themselves Christians  may be led into the way  

of truth,& hold the faith in unity of spirit ,in the bond of peace,& vin rightousness of life.....

that it may please thee  to comfort  & relieve them  according to their several necessities.giving them patience  under their sufferings,& a happy issue  out of all their 

afflictions.And this we beg for Jesus Christ sake. Amen

This has to be a Universal Prayer.......

you can modify the prayer with inserting  god for christ/christian...christians generally see christ as a part /aspect of the Father God,so we see christ as a  part of the Trinity,s new aspect of God the Father,as the messiah...I realize this is not so for the mainstream Hebrew faith...5acfefe3c43fd_510-pXBtkmL._AC_UL160_SR160160_.jpg.313824e0b9fa3a3c9534c5a16da54e7d.jpg

Edited by revkhbostic
as usual p s and typos