Interesting

Dry cleaning bags filled with swamp gas. Pie plates and reflections in the atmosphere. Echolocation via dog whistle. All these and more can be found in the pages of the Wholly Babble. "In the Big Inning, Gob cremated the Heavens and the baseball diamond. He saw the ball and said "Be the ball" and behold. It was so. And Gob sed, "Let their bee herpes." And there was herpes. Then Gob sed, "Shut up and go to hell." And it was so. Dance dance wherever ewe may bee four eye am the lord of the dunce sed he."

Wholly Babble, 2 Hezekiah 3:16 Nude World Translation of the Watertower Society.

45 minutes ago, Nathaniel said:

Dry cleaning bags filled with swamp gas. Pie plates and reflections in the atmosphere. Echolocation via dog whistle. All these and more can be found in the pages of the Wholly Babble. "In the Big Inning, Gob cremated the Heavens and the baseball diamond. He saw the ball and said "Be the ball" and behold. It was so. And Gob sed, "Let their bee herpes." And there was herpes. Then Gob sed, "Shut up and go to hell." And it was so. Dance dance wherever ewe may bee four eye am the lord of the dunce sed he."

Wholly Babble, 2 Hezekiah 3:16 Nude World Translation of the Watertower Society.

Oh dear dog I desire to believe

1 hour ago, Nathaniel said:

I'm beginning to suspect, that you lack piety.     :birgits_giggle:

20 minutes ago, damnthing said:

The wholly babble, in the big inning, it's got my personal savior all over it, the flying spaghetti monster, pirates, beer volcanoes, strippers,

😂 Oh man, yeah baybee. Dat flyin sketti monsta kept me goin for quite sum time.  Dat and da Indivisble Pink Unicorn. Now 'bout them strippers....😋

1 minute ago, Nathaniel said:

😂 Oh man, yeah baybee. Dat flyin sketti monsta kept me goin for quite sum time.  Dat and da Indivisble Pink Unicorn. Now 'bout them strippers....😋

The Invisible Pink Unicorn -- who is both pink and invisible -- along with the Purple Oyster of Doom -- were a bit ahead of my time.  If they were still around, I would be interested.

:mellow:

36 minutes ago, damnthing said:

The wholly babble, in the big inning, it's got my personal savior all over it, the flying spaghetti monster, pirates, beer volcanoes, strippers,

I could live with the spaghetti strainer.  And the strippers.  I'm seriously not into pirates.

For the rest?  He boiled for our sins.  Ramein.

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl
10 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

The Invisible Pink Unicorn -- who is both pink and invisible -- along with the Purple Oyster of Doom -- were a bit ahead of my time.  If they were still around, I would be interested.

The IPU was before your time? How young is you? The only thing before my time is primordial protoplasm. I must confess I never heard of the Purple Oyster of Doom. Sounds...fresh from the sea. 😋