Sign in to follow this  
ULCUK

Starting the first ulc church UK

Recommended Posts

Hi i am rev paul reed i was ordained into ulc in 2019. And have been studying and looking into opening a church here in the uk. So any advice would be welcome

Regards

Reverend paul reed 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ULCUK said:

Hi i am rev paul reed i was ordained into ulc in 2019. And have been studying and looking into opening a church here in the uk. So any advice would be welcome

Regards

Reverend paul reed 

Your questions might be better answered by the ULC group that is already there. They use to have their own forum, as well. Maybe someone in Admin can remember the link to direct you. I know it had been shared before in another thread somewhere here.

Share this post


Link to post

every time i type the link in it comes up as monastery.this is not what you want.

 

i'm not an admin,but pete is.you can contact him thru here.

Edited by mark 45
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, mark 45 said:

every time i type the link in it comes up as monastery.this is not what you want.

 

i'm not an admin,but pete is.you can contact him thru here.

Yeah, I remember you had that problem before. Wonder if the domain name was co-opted then?

Share this post


Link to post

maybe.i can access the uk site,but not post a link.

Share this post


Link to post

Nope, it's ULC ORG UK/forum

 

 

I believe the Monastery thing is a bit of code on this site.

 

 

Edited by Seeker
Stupid formatting.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Seeker said:

Nope, it's ULC ORG UK/forum

 

 

I believe the Monastery thing is a bit of code on this site.

 

 

Yep, this link works perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this