Tribal query

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

I am looking around at the moment. I want a real agnostic / atheist forum with mods. So we can talk without distractions. If not then its the tribal.

Tribal is an option.  It's quiet, but maybe we can bring life to it.

I was just there.  I think we will have to pick a section to focus on.

Please, not Facebook.  Everything there turns to crap.  

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well there is the tribal, UKULC (it is very slow but it has the advantage of me as an admin), Universal ministries, or some atheist/agnostic forum.

Universal Ministries took down their board.  They tried, several times.  The Fundies kept taking over.  They finally gave up.

The Seven Planes is gone.  The founder died and the church died with him.

The Agnostic Church is gone.  The founder couldn't take it any more.  He retired.

Please, not Redditt.  Their reputation precedes them.

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

Universal ministries is back up. Just been reading posts.

What about the other forums.

There used to be a ULC Minister's group.  It died.  The founder brought it back.  I forgot about them.  They could be back.

There used to be a "Temple of Earth".  Last time I looked, the site was on auto pilot.

It's been a while since I looked at the Monastery.  The last time I looked, the board was gone.  I could go back and look.  Even if it's there, do you want to work with them?

Modesto HQ has nothing.  They are still looking forward to the big convention -- in 2005.

AintNoGod.com used to be fun.  It shut down.

If you like, I can root around and search.

• Atheist
  • Agnostic
  • Humanist
  • Apatheist
  • Secular

I'm not optimistic, but I can give it a shot.  There seems small point in Interfaith.  You know what happens to them.

There are Pagan groups.  I wish them well, but I don't think they are a good outlet for us.

Maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

tribal will let us start our own section if we can't find one that works(i think there is one,just don't know the name).being a mod there,i think i can help.

i cannot get into ukulc at all.i keep getting a message that it is not secure,and bit defender will not let me access it.strangely enough,this site is listed as not secure,as is the seminary.but i can access those.