Hello from Old and refreshed me.

Hello.      I have been out of touch with the ULC membership for years.   

I have continued to do my own thing. I prefer one-on-one pastorship.  

•     Ordained Aug 14, 2004,  I have lost my originial name and membership to the HQ site.     
  •     I have returned to the seminary site and applied for the Chaplaincy program earlier this week.   I haven't heard back anything.
  •     I am disabled, and I do daily Volunteer work for the American Red Cross.     I'm desiring highly to make use of my ULC ordination with their             Disaster spiritual Assistance job title which one must be a Chaplain.
On 12/18/2019 at 3:53 PM, mark 45 said:

amy hasn't been around seminary for a long time.

i know you can still get the chaplin course,but you have to go to the book store to get it.

Yes, I know about some of that concerning Amy.    

Yes, I have enrolled in the Chaplain course.  I have not been able to gain access to any of the seminary forum sections.

I do appreciate the welcome backs.     Sometimes it's best to take a break before one burns themselves out as I did already once.

• 3 months later...

I have almost completed the Chaplaincy Program since I returned.  All I have left is for them to evaluate me and do the Final Program essay and the Volunteer 45 hours.   

I also Submitted a Congregational Application to start a Church in  my Home town Back in February.    Had a hiccup for awhile , but they've told me it's on the way now.   NewberryULC in Newberry, South Carolina. Smack in the Bible Belt.   Congregation has 12 members and 5 board members.   We meet in my home for now, until we decide on a Building, or Meeting Tent  or whatever the future presents us with.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, LarryVF said:

I have almost completed the Chaplaincy Program since I returned.  All I have left is for them to evaluate me and do the Final Program essay and the Volunteer 45 hours.   

I also Submitted a Congregational Application to start a Church in  my Home town Back in February.    Had a hiccup for awhile , but they've told me it's on the way now.   NewberryULC in Newberry, South Carolina. Smack in the Bible Belt.   Congregation has 12 members and 5 board members.   We meet in my home for now, until we decide on a Building, or Meeting Tent  or whatever the future presents us with.

Good for you. Wish you well on whatever your plans turn out to be. Peace and blessings.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday, 21 May, 2020,   I got in the Congregational Certificate.  Newberry ULC (62924) , Newberry, S.C.   

Day before that, 20 May, 2020  I got in my Master of Ministry.  and I think I've now earned my Doctorate of Ministry; but I'm waiting to hear on that one.

• Like 2