Peaceful methods

Cml

I believe that if done most proper almost ever situation can be resolved peacefully with the right method an a spiritual application  most offenders,just give up.  The philsophy on these methods  come from the original universal church, establish  year of our lord age 34  1st century judea the messaha,angered by the  men of religion the messaha looking at stones scattered around he began to talk to Himself as the men watched him,as he walked to the biggest stone an watching him closely he clutches the stone then lifts an carried it. As if no weight was applied then placing it on the ground an states in that from the base of thus stone is a marker that line the end witch off Sets the ground an it mark -a starting point  an after a 2 -1/2 to3 ft wall high wall with two entrance the structure was a big square it was completely the he stated these words for as long as their religion remains corrupted  these wall will stand ,may stand throughout time,an to all that hear for the can come for warship free of penalty an to praise God with no conditions of punishment,this house is of stone and the roof as hi as the heaven,an this house  shall stand  for all  to all and of for this house of free thinkers will stand always known only as universal church -an the methods of angelic virtues were  beginning to be taught as well as other teachings  when savior  was murderd the universal church was torn down an the stones were smashed an the rest was taken to the new Rome an crushed under foot then constructed to completion they laid a foundation an the universal got a new look an then locked closed an under lock an key only open upon a new pope takes charge ,1,938 years later ,Where i stared a big cathedral as i stood within the ponicifical,academy looking out the window,that the universal church said the old monsinour ,then he said it came here an became a threat,from the messaha,for it will cast a shadow across the whole Catholic church until the day comes for the spiritual cleansing throu truth comes to pass an that house is clean an all  wicked men shall flee into the night.. in 2007 ,I WAS BLESSED WITH. THE CHORE OF TENDING TO THE FLOORS ,I did an I was claimed blessed thanked for my.service,an return to u..s.a an 2 years later I was asked to join the u.l.c 2009 on Francis birthday lockin,both. Universal. Houses together ,then I went into service an took a contract of faith cleaning up the name of the ulc,I said yes 84 months later everyone loves us now an we are respected, 

There was a further more info about creator., .my armor makes my blade proof but can t stop a puncture,I think somethings strange I gonna happen  with in the time of now til 2022,tonight as was sitting at the cafe,an noticed this dude an this met up on a new date he acted all soft her to an I watched them she left her phone in the table he picked it. Up turned on her location app,then start an argument with her then leaves,she looked at me confused ,I started to tell her,

But she left fast so I followed behind  i then alerted law enforcement let then no I'm in service an request an unmarked  meet up with my location, preferably female officers are easy to talk to an in about 10min into convo on safety  there's a bang at her  like a monster was out there,it happens agian myself an the officerstood at ready right she looks at the peaple hole an it's him an 3 of his buddy's he says I know your home ,officer call it in order no light an then the dude giggled the door it was on I swing that door open able the bum rush was on we made a sandwich enforcement from the back me an my second from the front ,reasons he showed up was cause she gave him a vibe,,,me an the officer both no a difference, so keep your phone on you always....

If your a minister that works special or private sector, just listen to wat they are saying as a open ear,I've for chose words wisely when working in comfort, confirm there emotional stability before leaving then positive light only offer  prayor if at ease  at the. End of comvo

• 3 months later...