Peaceful methods

Cml

Alright here's the thing humans are installed with heart ,feelings you know,an the good peaple are the ones that suffers when dismayed humans choose to go harm them well,i been given certain gifts an I believe that I can figure out a way with your advise to catch peacefully before they can act you see

Case in point, I as a clergyman noticed a couple of men waiting to offend a older couple ,,well using the method of politeness I used the angelic virtues of faith,mercy an temperance an the couple walked safely home an one would be offender ran off an I helped the other get a job

As we talk many topics will be spoken,on.everythang from love to things that may sometimes be so strong that it changes the world of the ones that get told about our conversations,see the motto,lol as we speak you may notice I speak differently, that's because I write as if we're all face to face

When someones here we can talk change  The topic  or we can discuss the topic At hand I'm going to use this forum when nobody's around as a journal.so here are a couple of facts about myself -1.iv been called a foremost expert in the field of angelogy, witch means the study of angels.2 I'm known from Rome to home 

An we're going to protect ,children an women, aginist shootings,an kidnappings,I've touched the hands of over 500,000 of all kinds men,woman,clergy of all kinds,angels,demons,wannabes,an atheist alike,an left all in positive light,we have peaple working on school tables that block bullits,bullet proof backpacks an such but...its the escape route that wins I'm having a hard time getting schools to listen ..an when/If they lock down innocent suffers, law enforcement stuck to procedure,an restrictions are at a disadvantage 

In the 90's I did sub-contract security work  alongside u.s military- a chaplain I was called then, i went a head of there transport by 9hours an proceed to peacefully unarm a paramilitary group an told the men stories of my supervisors,travels an when everyone realized  after the laffeter was done that I had piled all there weapons together, after relieving the ammo first us troops arrived an let the guys finish my candy before detaining them

An those guys were not. Nice .an I can't seen to get educated guys to listen what's up with that? My first attempt was in a suit,2 attempt I wore my authority gear ,3 attempt I wore my fugitive retrieval officiant gear,witch everyone thanks is sweet,, kids always say think of hero of some sort, any suggestions???

7 minutes ago, Key said:

Apologies, but I am a bit too perplexed to understand what you're getting at. There's a gist in there, but I'm a bit confused.

Are you asking how to establish speaking engagements and how to present yourself?

You figured out more than I did.  I tried and then I gave up.   :sigh2:

No it's not my presentation,or speaking skill my problem is getting them to understand that an smart planned evacuation plan is better then a child hidding wait to be found,by the weapon,I was told that confusion would happen so it's better if kids push desk over lay on floor like it's a shield, i said my 'll year old is just supposed to lay face down behind a flip desk while a wallkin machinegunning whoever is popping. Shots,cause his girlfriend left him no way, you would think stay moving an low trying to avoid sight til an exit could be located if drill is taught proply every one dose there part so there  like when you where in school an had to wait in line for. Lunch 

12 hours ago, Cml said:

No it's not my presentation,or speaking skill my problem is getting them to understand that an smart planned evacuation plan is better then a child hidding wait to be found,by the weapon,I was told that confusion would happen so it's better if kids push desk over lay on floor like it's a shield, i said my 'll year old is just supposed to lay face down behind a flip desk while a wallkin machinegunning whoever is popping. Shots,cause his girlfriend left him no way, you would think stay moving an low trying to avoid sight til an exit could be located if drill is taught proply every one dose there part so there  like when you where in school an had to wait in line for. Lunch 

i don't know where you are, friend, but kids here are taught alot more than to just knock over desks for cover. If and when it is known where and how many active shooters there are on the premises, then a plan could be made for the safest option to protect everyone. To simply start evacuation, exposes more targets for shooter. Barriers can deter as well as protect. Every situation is different.

Also, consider any actions taken may also hinder or alter actions of law enforcement upon arrival of scene, which isn't always optimal to kids safety.

Well my friend,upon reading what you said, I realized who to take this time an I let a seasoned veteran a staff sergeant .,explain what you said an with my experience with combat an there gonna revise plan an my states thawts lean a lot thorwds an self-righteous attitude, if you take out a map in almost in the middle is where I'm at...a star there that sticks out  point my location ...please don't put your finger on the star cause you may crush my house lol

I would like to say thank you for helping with this issue, having someone to bounce off of helped alot...from here I now i can go back to the crisis prevention part,instead in the immediate actions part, we are one of the few states that nothing like mass shooting or otherwise like that yet,an it's not if it's when..when I first brought issue up,let me tell you if I was a politician no office for me lol