Peaceful methods

Cml

Governing officials are children of real ministers of u.l.c  from every nation,you will be invited to a party that consist of 8 -4 judges 2-cyber guardians-an you an the offended, if deciddeciding not to go then a cyber banking system operations will  alert your cellphone  ,email as well as the violators system notification,of  "automatic credits transfer" from debit to debit, when you filled out the information on anything electronic devices by placing your email address,an name,you signed a waiver of compliance to use the device- written with in a subsection  somewhere it states the provider of this platform maintains a serious of responsibility  to the safety an welfare of the consumer as having this responsibility  come certain right of protection laws to enforcement as if it own privite governing power,this power allows outsourcing to other privite agencies as well as to say in accordance with state an federal regulations -the consumer personal information will never be sold,to freelance privitize acquirers, but is freely shared amongst properly accredited association,agencies,groups,as well constituency's that share the same interest as provider an consumer alike,upon entering information.. 

Edited by Cml
Miss spelled word

As the consumer I hereby promise an guarantee to abide an fall subject to all regulations,as well as release all personal data not excluding your credit card info,  bank info,to be used towards the purpose in for witch this devices.witch means that banking chip there on your credit cards,,dedit cards, well it dose many things.

21 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Those verses aren't relevant, they are simply commands to physically multiply. This verse is more applicable to my remark; "If anyone will not listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet" (Matthew 10:14 paraphrased).. Meaning that I simply testify why what I profess to believe is true, but I'm not trying to force my faith onto others...... I couldn't even if I wanted to, its an individual choice everyone must make for themselves. You guys are really into that Bye Bye emoji. :bye: 

funny... usually you are the first one to point out the "higher" meaning of bible verses and I always thought those verser were (also) to be taken as an instruction to not only proliferate literally but also to "spread the word"... but OK, whatever suits your belief. Seems a bit selfish to me (knowing the prophesies that are coming and still not trying to save as many of your fellow people as possible... (At least the Jehova's witnesses pretend to care.)

:bye: