Peaceful methods

Cml

CML I give you one for persistence. I hope you understand this, but producing more unproven notions does not make an unprovable stance more provable. Logical progression is based on one provable truth built on another. The more I read the more fanciful nonsense it all seems. So if you have no proof then I disengage. Not because you and Dan win but I see no point in the conversation. 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:20 AM, Cml said:

Many times in with in my travels,I have met with individuals that say there is no proof that the father exist,the son is fake,so on an so forth, I have come to find that if proof is given to the non-believer they will still maintain there own view, until ...they feel the heat,you see people don't change when they see the light,they change when they feel the heat. So with that said,heres a "simple" proof, in physics  "the bumblebee"-according to theories within aerodynamics,that state because of the bumblebees design makes it sciencticly  impossible of having the capability of flight. God makes anything possible.

Here is where you offered proof.

I don't think you know what proof is.  It's something demonstrable and repeatable.  Still no Bible verse?  It's alright.  We all know the truth...😂

The more time that goes past it's alway funny to me that peaple such as yourself   need proof an when its. Givin always to be said is a denial  statement ,what I dose for me is makes me even sadder when thinkin that the lion of the. Tribe of Judah had to go throu, dealing with peaple ,it makes me further understanding the man he was. the saviors witchs most kindest an graceful host, I was sent into service with a message of authority, clearing a path of 36 major city's missions 18 subcity missions installing brotherhood loyalty, an kinsmenship,gifts used  assistance with universal law enforcement gift used ,where were you at???

No I didn't offer you proof of myself I have simple bumblebees example in physics  you red,an took another convo upon your self cause you don't want to listen or wanna venture thing as you see fit instead of what is written  I have an I do are way different things 

Just now, Cml said:

The more time that goes past it's alway funny to me that peaple such as yourself   need proof an when its. Givin always to be said is a denial  statement ,what I dose for me is makes me even sadder when thinkin that the lion of the. Tribe of Judah had to go throu, dealing with peaple ,it makes me further understanding the man he was. the saviors witchs most kindest an graceful host, I was sent into service with a message of authority, clearing a path of 36 major city's missions 18 subcity missions installing brotherhood loyalty, an kinsmenship,gifts used  assistance with universal law enforcement gift used ,where were you at???

You have not offered proof.  You repeatedly say you have, but you are lying.  Where's that verse?  

As to your military claims, I remain skeptical of the claims you make because I have caught you trying to build yourself up and not able to follow through.  Where I was is irrelevant to the truthfulness or falseness of your grand claims.

2 minutes ago, Cml said:

No I didn't offer you proof of myself I have simple bumblebees example in physics  you red,an took another convo upon your self cause you don't want to listen or wanna venture thing as you see fit instead of what is written  I have an I do are way different things 

You should understand that not being able to explain a thing does NOT mean God must exist, only that there is a lack of knowledge somewhere.

Just now, Cml said:

I just gave you proof of me --look up your city on the bishops accountability an those peaple there, is my proof of myself but denie that you will won't ya??

My city?  Where do you think I live?  If angel can't even get that right, you have no chance...

11 minutes ago, Cml said:

I just gave you proof of me --look up your city on the bishops accountability an those peaple there, is my proof of myself but denie that you will won't ya??

You are clearly a charlatan at best.  I think the military wouldn't have you.  I think you have made this all up to be better than reality, but it's all false.  Prove it with the verse otherwise.

No I didn't offer you proof of myself I have simple bumblebees example in physics  you red,an took another convo upon your self cause you don't want to listen or wanna venture thing as you see fit instead of what is written  you sir are something eles fraud ,lol I think your. A fight junkie an cause you can't understand or find your way you fight with others to surfice well that don't work on me another fail attempt of dismay...you want proof of your idea's go find them..an I've been called worse the difference between them an you is justice,  you can't say I offered proof of an thing more then a physic lessions on aerodaerodynamics an what's impossible to you is possible for God that's all ,I gave to you your proof that only you know ,you past over that cause your witch hunt in an that don't work either so with that. What eles you got?? 

Can't wats there in concrete you  refuse to research the changes of good action ,,cause your faith is weak an I am for sure that later tonight when you re-read you'll see clearly as. You read ,I have no need to lie ,truth is a great thing ,stay blessed 

39 minutes ago, cuchulain said:

You are clearly a charlatan at best.  I think the military wouldn't have you.  I think you have made this all up to be better than reality, but it's all false.  Prove it with the verse otherwise.

I think he's crazy.  It's time to disengage.

:sigh2:

That is so funny one by one with judgement on the mind before meetin,they crack there motions when there told they they.are caught dead to rights what deniel,gonna come out of it hmmm I'm sorry, ooopppps perhaps an when its all said an done an all is brought to..the light im gonna ask these judges one question.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I think we are getting a flight of ideas and no pattern of a logical thought path. I think it's time to disengage. There is no point.

Thanks Cuchalain and Jonathan. 

I see two basic possibilities.  Either Cml is a crazy person -- or a young child with computer access.  Either way, I'm done with him.

Proof is a funny thang,when working in faith field cause it comes with actions, not by askin. For it ,buying it.these guys are all got. Me wondering with selective reading,asking open end request for magic tricks an when the last to show up is when the fire works start...cause my proofs of change iv giving ,helping other religions,cleaning up ulc name ,an the apprehension of clergy,abuse violators 3 changes of proof, the men that come here,cause I gonna ask questions.

Do to the situation here as an officiant it is my pleasure to inform you that according to a supreme court ruling the text message even in forum style are considered to be a living document an is admitted in to court,upon my determination I believe that all of you are in violation of cyberbulling.upon this. Finding it is up to myself to proceed with the proper action as I see fit...with this I may as my first course of action is to press the great importance of protection against form of abuse,as of now your violation of everything opposite of what both the ulc, an savior, stand an stood for when dealing with using the civil word;an do what right,I am going to use the words you all have written as a sermon,to be delivered to the heads of religion council to allow them to view..so they have an example of how word's damage the spiritual welfare of individuals.i may turn over to both the ulc.headquarters as well as the universal church in Vatican city where I am known by title of retrieval officiant canonized under the universal law (vos estic lux mundi)for those who don't speak Latin it translates -for you are the light of the world.Because of the false impression that you are minister,an supposed to act accordingly, you will stand as examples,at this point is issue up to my discretion.