Peaceful methods

Cml

Super claims with zero proof.  Oh, you're great at claiming things are proof.  But a claim is not proof of anything beyond imagination.

So a demonstration.  If you have the ability to speak to angels, or anything super,  ask it what Bible verse I wrote down on the piece of paper I put in my drawer.  I guarantee there is one...and that you will not be able to get it right, and you will start to talk about the ambiguous nature of the myth, that it doesn't work that way, or some other nonsense.  

But really it's a simple thing to prove the angel exists and if they really want us to believe they will tell you what I wrote.

I'm waiting...

5 hours ago, Cml said:

I try to always give respect to an persons idea but when I comes to it ,I can see the flaw in the thawt process such as- setting back to ask yourself if the creators real,then searching for a way to prove he's  not real,is proof he does or why question it ,the person who has to question is scared, an only bad kids are scared. These simple conversations of beliefs is wasted time cause there's to much proof saying other wise 

Christ, Himself, had taught to question everything to prove authenticity. For He warned us there would be false prophets after Him. That is why questioning is not a flaw. 

Ok key good good job,that right in response to saviors,teachings hold on I have to respond to this-cuch,a daring chance of insulting my intelligence,with a disrespectful request of use divinity gifts for a more parlor trick to impress a person that bypass an angel yesterday an didn't think twice after look in up from your cell phone, you stared right at her,so if you can tell me how- come it's easier for you to focus on a piece of plastic an egnore the rest of the world?

Come on ,she could been there for any purpose you didn't say is there something I can help you with did ???nope when you got that feeling an looked up for a  second glance an she wasn't standing there did you even second think??or when you ear rang from outta nowhere one the right side real loud for only a few moments making stop what you were doing? Perhaps that tone you heard was something eles huh? 

9 minutes ago, Cml said:

Ok key good good job,that right in response to saviors,teachings hold on I have to respond to this-cuch,a daring chance of insulting my intelligence,with a disrespectful request of use divinity gifts for a more parlor trick to impress a person that bypass an angel yesterday an didn't think twice after look in up from your cell phone, you stared right at her,so if you can tell me how- come it's easier for you to focus on a piece of plastic an egnore the rest of the world?

I don't ignore the world.  What a negative assumption to make of someone you don't know.

2 minutes ago, Cml said:

Come on ,she could been there for any purpose you didn't say is there something I can help you with did ???nope when you got that feeling an looked up for a  second glance an she wasn't standing there did you even second think??or when you ear rang from outta nowhere one the right side real loud for only a few moments making stop what you were doing? Perhaps that tone you heard was something eles huh? 

And still you will not use your power to convert me to the truth in the fastest way...or rather you can't.  Because you don't have a power to do so, and are either delusional or dishonest.

But still no proof... which by the way you claimed you were offering, until asked directly for what you said you would give.  No proof still?  Monkey tricks should be simply completed, but you can't.  Because you are either at best delusional or at worst dishonest.

You know I've been throu this dance so much that,it don't matter what i say,even after I gave you a privilege of knowing that others pay attention to you so much that a person you never met 1000 miles away from you knows of a gimps of a moment in time of your life,an you insist,hmmm,

No proof...all it takes to shut me down and convert me, to save my everlasting soul... and you won't?  So, you are not capable or not doing all you could while accusing me of the same .  

Yep.  Everyone look.  This guy admits or as much as admits he is a fraud.  To disprove me all he needs is one Bible verse and won't produce when he said he would.

5 minutes ago, Cml said:

You know I've been throu this dance so much that,it don't matter what i say,even after I gave you a privilege of knowing that others pay attention to you so much that a person you never met 1000 miles away from you knows of a gimps of a moment in time of your life,an you insist,hmmm,

No... you don't have a clue about what is going on in this moment.  Produce proof otherwise.

Now I could care less of but. Yesterday event that's different. Why do you need proof,of something that you shouldn't have to question to yourself,I knew who I serve with out dout,I don't mind if you believe me or not about my path so now what?You say anything you wish, cause you gotta be right,cause i won't do something that entertains,your fantasy,,well kid if you would caught me as a younger man I woulda entertain your wishes thinking. I done good ,an woulda made no impact then sand in the desert but good try