Peaceful methods

Cml

If a man needs to quote scripture an can t find his own words he is a controlled substance that's been programmed, I find that a person who argue an bouts over religious beliefs. Then he hasn't takin the time to research the past nor the paper the words are written on,an if there is no proof the savior exist then how do you know of him?

I try to always give respect to an persons idea but when I comes to it ,I can see the flaw in the thawt process such as- setting back to ask yourself if the creators real,then searching for a way to prove he's  not real,is proof he does or why question it ,the person who has to question is scared, an only bad kids are scared. These simple conversations of beliefs is wasted time cause there's to much proof saying other wise 

To me it's the same as arguing about being human,blue eyes tell Brown eyes that he's dum cause he seen green eyes,never thinking,that all three sets of eyes are human, for all non -believer who really want proof then try to perform the saviors,actions of a good man the easiest of the challenges 

13 minutes ago, Cml said:

I try to always give respect to an persons idea but when I comes to it ,I can see the flaw in the thawt process such as- setting back to ask yourself if the creators real,then searching for a way to prove he's  not real,is proof he does or why question it ,the person who has to question is scared, an only bad kids are scared. These simple conversations of beliefs is wasted time cause there's to much proof saying other wise 

If I do not question the claims made by others -- I make myself vulnerable to every thief, conman, grifter, huckster, trickster, humbug and lie.  No thank you.  Some things are true.  Some things are false.  Discernment requires examination.  God fails the test.

:whist:

:coffee:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cml said:

To me it's the same as arguing about being human,blue eyes tell Brown eyes that he's dum cause he seen green eyes,never thinking,that all three sets of eyes are human, for all non -believer who really want proof then try to perform the saviors,actions of a good man the easiest of the challenges 

Uh-huh.     :boredom:

Do you know what proof means?     :sigh2:

For a person who don't believe in the father you sure do spend time on idea's about him,witch means you just want to fight ,so this morning imma bite I think that somewhere along The line God didn't get you the answer you wanted so your looking for reasons to give excuses instead of tackling your personal issues so you make time for all those peaple huh?I don't think you can't even get past your own worth let alone that list you displayed.An not only that why make up your unseeing,of father acts within in your life but take the time to leave your self open to individuals tha might harm you,sounds like you have father issues,, did your dad abandon you?or is your vulnerable method away to gain more reasons an excuses?

10 minutes ago, Cml said:

For a person who don't believe in the father you sure do spend time on idea's about him,witch means you just want to fight ,so this morning imma bite I think that somewhere along The line God didn't get you the answer you wanted so your looking for reasons to give excuses instead of tackling your personal issues so you make time for all those peaple huh?I don't think you can't even get past your own worth let alone that list you displayed.An not only that why make up your unseeing,of father acts within in your life but take the time to leave your self open to individuals tha might harm you,sounds like you have father issues,, did your dad abandon you?or is your vulnerable method away to gain more reasons an excuses?

Keep on making those assumptions about me.     :boredom:

Oh your one of them guys,you need peaple to give you proof cause your to unsure of yourself so you find reasons instead of trying the simple action of compassion like a creation of God because if you did then proof comes within your actions,than what  you lose your false drive of non-existence,I'm  figuring you don't wanna lose the your weapon of insecurity.

3 minutes ago, Cml said:

Oh your one of them guys,you need peaple to give you proof cause your to unsure of yourself so you find reasons instead of trying the simple action of compassion like a creation of God because if you did then proof comes within your actions,than what  you lose your false drive of non-existence,I'm  figuring you don't wanna lose the your weapon of insecurity.

Keep on figuring.     :boredom:

I.never assume,an don't waste time with guessing,I'm doing something a ill different then that,with each time your finger hits that keyboard you leave a trace of openness an that trace leads to insight,,insight lead to impression, impression, impact ,impact brangs forth change, 

See can't even achieve a simple action, such as kindness, instead an jesus behavior excuse if it's not proof then try it , you parents ,teachers all your life over an over agian said to behave yourself,so you should have no problem cause you been trained all your life an what ...all talk  no action,an you could act like savior he brought unconditional,to the floor an you can't even get past your own, thawt  let alone act like the king of the angels,I bet you have to drive to the store,I think if you attempted to act as Christ you would. Give up before you would even started.

Single huh?Jesus had a wife so you failed that challenge,,he was a master of love,you can't walk through anything for noboby unless its for mountain dew cause oh my feet hurt,once you get.past a comfort zone,,can't be kind your to smart to be like that,according to the list you provided,lol you've been knocked down to using only 3word,so no sermons spoken by you ,wow an to think these weak examples,of you can't do -witch allows  me to know your character  even more ..these challenges givin,are human,not his angelic form so wat now?

Can handle the fight no more,an to think you wanted proof an can't even notice when the proof is speaking to you with a civil word,Jesus has 365different names,the devil has 241names I personally have 45 names from an then,, ,we got -you 3 names an a nickname perhaps you should go an try something new,like following an example,even children that mimic spiderman understand what an good example looks an like.so what's excuse now mom call you up from the basement to take out the trash?

It funny you say you want proof food for thawt,I say to the peaple "Jesus spoke with john"The peaple agree,"I say I spoke to john" an the peaple say loudly,that I'm crazy,witch makes you not exist, you can't prove who you are can you? Your gonna claim your real right?

Notice i speak of savior more then the father- You vanish with a stroke of a key,once you go it was never Jesus 2,046 year ago is still spoken of today,you can't seem to handle the human side of Jesus how do you think you will fair in real convo about the father,you would be as a child in the middle of an ocean ,Jesus walked in the waters when ask he said father controlled the waves ,that there alone puts convo out the window 

Notice i speak of savior more then the father- You vanish with a stroke of a key,once you go it was never Jesus 2,046 year ago is still spoken of today,you can't seem to handle the human side of Jesus how do you think you will fair in real convo about the father,you would be as a child in the middle of an ocean ,Jesus walked on the waters when ask he said father controlled the waves ,that there alone puts any about father in a convo with you out the window 

Edited by Cml
Not enough words

15 hours ago, Cml said:

The words Diplomatic an peacefully resolution  should  never be put in the same sentence  in to the same ,I'm in accordance with the laws of man,an church's ,I only have but one authority, and the ordinance of peace won't allow diplomats to make a real show cause they war based,I am a representative of the Galilean,an is the furthest,thing you can get from diplomatic,issues I serve are not conflict based,they are based one unjustified actions aginist,the sick weak an the meek -like stealing women for instance 

I beg to differ here. Anytime someone mediates a solution agreeable to opposing parties with opposing views on something, that is the very definition of diplomacy. It requires speaking a common language, if you will, between to separate cultures, groups, individuals, or whatever the case may be. It only becomes conflict based when an ultimatum is issued against their interests.

5 hours ago, Cml said:

If a man needs to quote scripture an can t find his own words he is a controlled substance that's been programmed, I find that a person who argue an bouts over religious beliefs. Then he hasn't takin the time to research the past nor the paper the words are written on,an if there is no proof the savior exist then how do you know of him?

If you have read "Moby Dick", then you know of Captain Ahab, yet he does not really exists. That is their point of view.