Peaceful methods

Cml

4 hours ago, RevBogovac said:

I like the concept of Apatheism; a god that is not able to make himself known, nor is able to intervene is - by definition - irrelevant.

2 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

A god that can't be defined.  That may or may not exist.  That can't be detected or discerned.  That doesn't intervene in the affairs of Humanity.

God was made known in Christ, defined in Christ, manifested in Christ, and intervened through Christ... So its not that God was unable or unwilling to make Himself known, you guys just don't believe that He did. You seem to insist on direct evidence to be convinced, but God doesn't do repeat performances. The message was clear, defined, manifested, witnessed, recorded, and preserved. Today its either accepted by faith or rejected in misotheism. 

12 minutes ago, Dan56 said:

God was made known in Christ, defined in Christ, manifested in Christ, and intervened through Christ... So its not that God was unable or unwilling to make Himself known, you guys just don't believe that He did. You seem to insist on direct evidence to be convinced, but God doesn't do repeat performances. The message was clear, defined, manifested, witnessed, recorded, and preserved. Today its either accepted by faith or rejected in misotheism. 

:boredom:  

Another faith statement.  Nothing else?

:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

Another faith statement.  Nothing else?

Better than another "I don't know nothing" statement from someone who believes nothing and is unable to have faith in anything.  If all you can trust is what you have proven knowledge of, you have nothing else

7 hours ago, Key said:

This thread is straying far from the topic, which is made all the worse since creator of it can't seem to focus on it either.

I would prefer this to be on the Apatheism thread.  Still, threads will wander.  We can try to guide them, but things don't work out as expected.

:bye:

7 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Better than another "I don't know nothing" statement from someone who believes nothing and is unable to have faith in anything.  If all you can trust is what you have proven knowledge of, you have nothing else

The basic Agnostic statement is -- I don't know.  You keep insisting on -- I don't know nothing.  That is your personal adulteration.  When I don't know something, I say that I don't know.  I prefer that, to accepting things that can not be demonstrated to be true.

Agnosticism is about knowledge.  I don't know (about God) is an Agnostic statement. 

Atheism is about belief.  I don't believe (about God) is an Atheist statement.  

Apatheism is about caring.  I don't care (about God) is an Apatheist statement.

I know about things that can be known.  Subject to revision, when I discover that I was mistaken.

I believe when there is reason to believe.  Subject to revision, when I discover that I was mistaken.

I care about many things.  God isn't one of them.  Empty faith statements -- with their empty assertions -- don't give me a reason to care.

Have a blessed day.

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

Many times in with in my travels,I have met with individuals that say there is no proof that the father exist,the son is fake,so on an so forth, I have come to find that if proof is given to the non-believer they will still maintain there own view, until ...they feel the heat,you see people don't change when they see the light,they change when they feel the heat. So with that said,heres a "simple" proof, in physics  "the bumblebee"-according to theories within aerodynamics,that state because of the bumblebees design makes it sciencticly  impossible of having the capability of flight. God makes anything possible.

Edited by Cml
Miss spelled word

There is truly no such thing as a believer in nothing,an the reason your on this forum,is because of your thawt process,the man issues are not actions by the creators hand ,they are human issues.Caring not for the father is your freedom.This was one of those thing givin to you as a gift,when my supervisors ultimate sacrifice was made witch washed away the sins of the tree of knowledge, just let it be known ,-the boss cares about you,the son had your name in the palm of his hand,way before your guardians/parents gave to you. proves he cares, they made it like that so you so you could come here to inform us that you don't care about them.Intersting

Edited by Cml
To many words

6 hours ago, Cml said:

There is truly no such thing as a believer in nothing,an the reason your on this forum,is because of your thawt process,the man issues are not actions by the creators hand ,they are human issues.Caring not for the father is your freedom.This was one of those thing givin to you as a gift,when my supervisors ultimate sacrifice was made witch washed away the sins of the tree of knowledge, just let it be known ,-the boss cares about you,the son had your name in the palm of his hand,way before your guardians/parents gave to you. proves he cares, they made it like that so you so you could come here to inform us that you don't care about them.Intersting

I still find your words hard to understand.  Difficult to the point --  that I'm not sure it's worth the trouble, of trying to figure out what you're saying.  Some of it, I did understand.  What I am understanding here, looks like faith statements.

If you want to tell me what you believe -- that's fine.  I have no issues with the beliefs of others.  You are free to believe what ever you like.  We all are. 

If you want to follow Dan's bad example -- and tell me what to believe -- we are going to argue.  I must ask you.  Is that what you want?

:coffee:

On 11/30/2019 at 6:41 AM, Dan56 said:

That for me is twaddle. If you only have faith in something unproven, and without substance then what do  you have? Nothing. Why do I need trust in anything else without substance. I know some believe in fairies , pixies, and goblins but does that mean they have gained anything more for having faith in them. No. Actually Dan I do have faith in something.  I have faith that you have nothing of substance or worth putting my faith in. Does that make me more respected? No of course not. So for me your statements is a nonsense. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

That for me is twaddle. If you only have faith in something unproven, and without substance then what do  you have? Nothing. Why do I need trust in anything else without substance. I know some believe in fairies , pixies, and goblins but does that mean they have gained anything more for having faith in them. No. Actually Dan I do have faith in something.  I have faith that you have nothing of substance or worth putting my faith in. Does that make me more respected? No of course not. So for me your statements is a nonsense. 

Yes.     :cheers:     :clap:

Faith statements is all this whole thing is made for, I'm using this forum as a bounce room for different kinds of ideas on peacefully resolutions,towards worldly issue's.unlike all my colleagues, I chose this route, I believe that everyone is entitled to truth,if you don't like the way my words are written, take this into concept ,you are in my soul with each word you read,an that has made me a wealthier soul,as for being surprise  when running into peaple you know when you come here don't be,I have touched hands ,hearts,heads,an minds of over 500,000 clergy members an left everyone in positive light an when word gets out im writting ,to read my entry's its going to beconsitered a grace of wisdom, so if you can't understand wat I'm saying then find someone,have them read it to you and then you will.

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Faith is required to accept something that is unproven, but faith is not a supposition void of substance (Hebrews 11:1). Faith is not blind, I've repeatedly pointed out archaeological, historical, and prophetic evidence that lend credibility to the Christian faith. For those who weigh this evidence and for those who study the message, it is substantive, convincing, reasonable, meaningful, and worthy of putting your hope and trust in. So while you are obviously unconvinced due to a lack of tangible facts, I'm guessing that your real objection is based on your disagreement with the message itself? And suffice to say,  if you only have faith in something proven, you have no faith at all.

10 minutes ago, Cml said:

Faith statements is all this whole thing is made for, I'm using this forum as a bounce room for different kinds of ideas on peacefully resolutions,towards worldly issue's.unlike all my colleagues, I chose this route, I believe that everyone is entitled to truth,if you don't like the way my words are written, take this into concept ,you are in my soul with each word you read,an that has made me a wealthier soul,as for being surprise  when running into peaple you know when you come here don't be,I have touched hands ,hearts,heads,an minds of over 500,000 clergy members an left everyone in positive light an when word gets out im writting ,to read my entry's its going to beconsitered a grace of wisdom, so if you can't understand wat I'm saying then find someone,have them read it to you and then you will.

Nothing wrong with trying to find and promote peaceful resolutions to conflicts and differences between people. A peaceful method does not always bring a diplomatic solution, but I agree that it should always be the first priority in resolving issues. 

30 minutes ago, Cml said:

Faith statements is all this whole thing is made for,

No.  This is a place for faith statements, conversation, truth, disagreement and many other things.  You are new to this board.  Too new for such limiting assertions.

so if you can't understand wat I'm saying then find someone,have them read it to you and then you will.

Well, isn't that special.  No.  Not really.

36 minutes ago, Dan56 said:

Faith is required to accept something that is unproven, but faith is not a supposition void of substance (Hebrews 11:1). Faith is not blind, I've repeatedly pointed out archaeological, historical, and prophetic evidence that lend credibility to the Christian faith. For those who weigh this evidence and for those who study the message, it is substantive, convincing, reasonable, meaningful, and worthy of putting your hope and trust in. So while you are obviously unconvinced due to a lack of tangible facts, I'm guessing that your real objection is based on your disagreement with the message itself? And suffice to say,  if you only have faith in something proven, you have no faith at all.

Nothing wrong with trying to find and promote peaceful resolutions to conflicts and differences between people. A peaceful method does not always bring a diplomatic solution, but I agree that it should always be the first priority in resolving issues. 

So while you are obviously unconvinced due to a lack of tangible facts

Yes.  My point exactly.     :coffee: Pete's point also, although I don't speak for him.     :coffee:

I'm guessing that your real objection is based on your disagreement with the message itself?

Keep guessing.     :coffee:

And suffice to say,  if you only have faith in something proven, you have no faith at all.

You make that sound like a bad thing.    :coffee:

That is why religion is called faith, instead of truth.     :coffee:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

Now back to man stuff ,across my deck a high priority issue is at hand, The rash of abductions. this has become such a practice that is uncontrollable that my agency as well as spiritual  sub-contract security are soon will work alongside church's to reinsure the safety of a public an assist with the apprehension of violators,spread the message of protection :pay attention to your environment ,keep open communication an at hand when alone,leave whereabout info  when leaving encluding  arrival an departure times, of destinations visited,these abductions are focused on females of all ages ,spread this message an be vigilant.

The words Diplomatic an peacefully resolution  should  never be put in the same sentence  in to the same ,I'm in accordance with the laws of man,an church's ,I only have but one authority, and the ordinance of peace won't allow diplomats to make a real show cause they war based,I am a representative of the Galilean,an is the furthest,thing you can get from diplomatic,issues I serve are not conflict based,they are based one unjustified actions aginist,the sick weak an the meek -like stealing women for instance 

Another peacefully sought resolution was the clergy apprehensions within the unversal law that was pasted.look up your city on the bishops accountability...an if whatever city you live in,had violators then as you look at  tha clergy list before You..  then  I / we was there, an nobody even noticed when offender disappeard an was brought to justice.all done with peace.

8 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Dan, I have pointed out that there is no Archeology proof Jesus existed, the so called historical proofs have been faked, and as the story of Jesus was written after the prophesies all this points too is the story was written to cooinside with OT writings.  The OT writing are totally understood differently by the Jews who wrote them to the distortion that christendom later prescribed them. In short you have nothing of substance except biblocist dogma.

8 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Peaceful solutions here is to live and let live but that involves respecting our differences.  Something Dan won't do and will keep coming back. They other thing is quoting  scripture does not add substance to someone who doubts the scripture and sees it as nonsense. It is meaningless as proof of anything but repetitive dogma.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Dan, I have pointed out that there is no Archeology proof Jesus existed, the so called historical proofs have been faked, and as the story of Jesus was written after the prophesies all this points too is the story was written to cooinside with OT writings.  The OT writing are totally understood differently by the Jews who wrote them to the distortion that christendom later prescribed them. In short you have nothing of substance except biblocist dogma.

Peaceful solutions here is to live and let live but that involves respecting our differences.  Something Dan won't do and will keep coming back. They other thing is quoting  scripture does not add substance to someone who doubts the scripture and sees it as nonsense. It is meaningless as proof of anything but repetitive dogma.

Yes.  Well done.     :clap: