Mowing the lawn

cuchulain

I mow my yard in a pattern.  I've learned from others and experience and observation.  I've adapted over the years and added my own thoughts to the pattern.  My yard is not identical to others and my tools are different too, so I do what works for me.  I don't worry about others yards nor what they think of my pattern.

Same with religion and philosophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuchulain said:

I mow my yard in a pattern.  I've learned from others and experience and observation.  I've adapted over the years and added my own thoughts to the pattern.  My yard is not identical to others and my tools are different too, so I do what works for me.  I don't worry about others yards nor what they think of my pattern.

Just so.     :clap:     :thumbu:    

On 10/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, cuchulain said:

:clap:

Assuming that by " [not] worry[-ing] about others yards" implies you don't even contemplate forcing your ideas onto those others....

• 1 month later...

Well,Im somewhat physically challenged.So,I started buying the self propelled push mower.When I get at it,I usually go for a half hour to 45 minutes.Then,I will hit the couch for some recline time..Then,I will do the same the next day,for the back yard.If I find myself out of breath and my heart racing,I will turn the mower off,and go limp rag on the ground,laying down for 5 or ten minutes

.I also take health food store supplements to help this kind of workout.Heart issues here.Co Q 10,a one a day/1/2 a 25 mg of DHEA or pregnenolone is real helpful for those over 35 yrs old.Thought Id share my experience,and chime in/Be Blessed   

/Ive got the A fib which makes it 5 or 6 times more likely for strokes or heart attacks,65 these days So,thats my philosophy where  and when it needs doing.

Religion,Ive been using a Episcopal Book of Common Prayer,modeled after the Ch of Englands book of common prayer,The English modeled their church after the Lutherans saying they believe the same way ,but they are in a different country...

Edited by revkhbostic