Sign in to follow this  

Ordained Minister & Doctorate Degree Replacement

Recommended Posts

I would like to replace my Ordained minister card and doctorate in divinity, degree.  My degree was signed by Chaplin BR. Martin (this is all the information I have).  Can anyone help? Thanks, 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this