Good Morning and Blessings Today and Everyday!

Good Morning, 

My Name is Pastor Mike and I live in the New Bedford, MA area and serving the people in need of spiritual faith. I specialize in dealing with Depression, Loss of Faith, Guidance in Christ, Weddings, General Services and Most Important Death. I visit many hospitals where people are preparing to cross over to our Heavenly Father. 

This is where most of my time is spent. I was told from my mother and others as a child that I would become a pastor and never understood why they would tell me this all the time. Although  I never understood why strangers I came into contact with also would ask if I was a pastor too? As I said stilling not understanding why this question was often asked growing up now as a pastor I understand why they did. The spirit was calling me and I was to young to understand it and as I grew older I would avoid it. After years of practicing my path to the spiritual faith I soon discovered this was the calling I was meant to serve. I have been serving the Lord since I was a child and it grew stronger and stronger as I grew older. With all the things taking place in this human world and as some of the main events took place and I happened to witness them or be present at them I soon discovered this is what I was choose to do. I was a witness to the September 11, 2001 attack on our country. I was in New York City on this day eating breakfast at a diner when all hell broke out. As people panicked I immediately jumped into action. Calming strangers offering words of wisdom and guidance in anyway Possible. I was asked by the local law enforcement to help out as I did. I stood in New York for an extra 7 plus days assisting in all areas of need. Continuing on in life as a calling to accidents, fires and other human life obstacles is where I happened to be. 

More and more I discovered this is the calling Jesus has set in place for me to serve. I believe I’m Blessed and guided from our Heavenly Father to serve the people in need in this area of need. As I continued on my path in this area I soon learned there was another calling and not many pastors were available or directed into the path of death. For whatever reason it is nor my understanding as to why? I continued to focus in on it only to serve as needed in this area as I currently do. I find the hardest part is not dealing with the person preparing to leave this human life but the family members who fight while this is taking place. To me it is a Special time of calling and I feel I am blessed to serve. If you should have any questions regarding this area of guidance please feel free to contact me with any and all questions? My email is Mikec3174@outlook.com Have Blessed and Wonderful Day as we all continue our walk in faith on our journey to serve our Lord Jesus Christ today and Everyday Forward!

Whether for kicks, giggles, or genuine desire to minister to others, we are all ordained, regardless of faith, sex, persuasion, ethnicity, or even nationality. If you feel you were chosen by Christ, then you are free to believe that. Not everyone here does. We are non-denominational. We are international.

I am grateful for people like you to assist when a crisis arises when people are greatly needed. I applaud your willingness and your faith to drive you further in service.

We need such people for the people of the world.

• 1 month later...

Thank you all who have taken the time to read my message. This has been a journey in many ways. Taking the time to understand one’s needs. On a daily basis I offer kind words of Faith, Good Will and Wisdom most importantly. As pastors we are met with many obstacles in ones life. Not know upfront as to what a person is dealing with until we as pastors listen carefully and truly understand what it is they are trying to convey. Each time I come into contact with a person or family dealing with a crisis it is important to understand what he or she is dealing with in order to provide better ways to deal with the issues at hand. My journey in Christ has offered me a chance to make a better impact one ones life. To ensure I am giving the best possible advice I can humanly offer to them. Many times it is our job as pastors we deal with stressful issues that arise and happen at a moment’s time. How do you deal with these crises? What tools do you use? It is a blessing to share with each of us as pastors to educate and assist others in our walk of faith. Please take the time to comment, share and grow each other as a true walk in faith. 

Mike, I just recently became ordained and reading this forum has given me a better understanding on how others view this step.  I personally see great value in what you have identified as a calling.  Assisting the families of those who are soon to pass is a great step.  Like you said, sometimes they are the ones that need more help than those who are about to pass.  Whether your calling is spiritual, Christian, or non-denominational, a man of spirit, regardless of its base is always comforting to people who are hurting.  There is a great need for people who comfort and for those who do it with no expectation of anything in return for what they do.  Reading the forum, there is so much judging, I laugh when I read them because I think we should all be as accepting as we expect others to be.  The belief in something or the lack of belief in anything is also a position taken in this universe.  We all take space and we all vacate it in time.  That in itself should speak for who or what we are.  Thank you for your thoughts and hope mine just add a little bit of feeling of someone cares. 

57 minutes ago, jeda said:

Mike, I just recently became ordained and reading this forum has given me a better understanding on how others view this step.  I personally see great value in what you have identified as a calling.  Assisting the families of those who are soon to pass is a great step.  Like you said, sometimes they are the ones that need more help than those who are about to pass.  Whether your calling is spiritual, Christian, or non-denominational, a man of spirit, regardless of its base is always comforting to people who are hurting.  There is a great need for people who comfort and for those who do it with no expectation of anything in return for what they do.  Reading the forum, there is so much judging, I laugh when I read them because I think we should all be as accepting as we expect others to be.  The belief in something or the lack of belief in anything is also a position taken in this universe.  We all take space and we all vacate it in time.  That in itself should speak for who or what we are.  Thank you for your thoughts and hope mine just add a little bit of feeling of someone cares. 

I agree for the most part. I don't laugh, except where the humor is obvious. At the same time, I learn a little bit about differing views each time some members do clash, or argue, for lack of a better description.

Everything contributes to the condition of the world, beit local or global. That should be the focus of man's survival. To tolerate and accept each other without destroying EVERYTHING during the process.

Science proves we are suppose to be the stewards of our Earth, and largely fail because of differing beliefs and greed. Some religions also state the same.

We cannot survive without each other's comfort and empathy. Which is why those like Mike are greatly needed and appreciated, at least by me.

Welcome to the forum, btw.

18 hours ago, Key said:

I agree for the most part. I don't laugh, except where the humor is obvious. At the same time, I learn a little bit about differing views each time some members do clash, or argue, for lack of a better description. [...] Welcome to the forum, btw.

IMHO I feel it is the very essence of this forum (to discuss matters "amongst ourselves" with differing view as to grow in our understanding of those matters)...

And yes; welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

At my age, you learn to laugh at things that don't settle right.  It's much easier to tolerate indifferences and issues that are conflicting to the soul.  Laughter although a sign of humor, can also be a sign of my way of choosing to deal with things which should not be as they are.  If I get upset, then I have allowed others to accomplish what they set out to do, if they didn't mean to upset me, then I laugh at the fact that they are doing something unintentional and aren't even aware of the discomfort they cause.  My peace is much more important than theirs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 12:50 PM, Key said:

I agree for the most part. I don't laugh, except where the humor is obvious. At the same time, I learn a little bit about differing views each time some members do clash, or argue, for lack of a better description.

Everything contributes to the condition of the world, beit local or global. That should be the focus of man's survival. To tolerate and accept each other without destroying EVERYTHING during the process.

Science proves we are suppose to be the stewards of our Earth, and largely fail because of differing beliefs and greed. Some religions also state the same.

We cannot survive without each other's comfort and empathy. Which is why those like Mike are greatly needed and appreciated, at least by me.

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am open minded person and God Worthy of believing people have a purpose in this human life. Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and perceptions. I might not agree with them but listen to what it is they try to convey. Although it might not be easy at time. It is my belief they will find their way. I also believe we are not placed on this human world or this forum to knock people down. We are here to build on each other. As for the knocking down it is something I totally disagree with it. Why would one knock another when chances are they really do not know each other. This is a great opportunity to get to know each other as we enter into this journey of faith. We could build and learn from each as to what works and doesn’t? Once again please feel free to contact me directly and I look forward to hearing from you. Mikec3174@outlook.com 

On 11/21/2019 at 7:47 AM, jeda said:

At my age, you learn to laugh at things that don't settle right.  It's much easier to tolerate indifferences and issues that are conflicting to the soul.  Laughter although a sign of humor, can also be a sign of my way of choosing to deal with things which should not be as they are.  If I get upset, then I have allowed others to accomplish what they set out to do, if they didn't mean to upset me, then I laugh at the fact that they are doing something unintentional and aren't even aware of the discomfort they cause.  My peace is much more important than theirs.

I agree with you! We have complete control over ourselves and only that. Although they are people who seem to forget this simple fact. We are powerless over one’s actions and thoughts. However, we are in total control over our own actions and thoughts and this is the key in which we have total control of. Now if we would only come together as one and share this journey we walk in this human life. We have so much to offer each other if we just put aside the negative and build on the positive effects we can over each other. And this is the begin right here and now. Remember we are only here on this human world for a short period of time. How do you choose to make a difference? 

Good Greetings to each of you. May your day be filled with much happiness and faith. Over the past couple of times I have come here to read some post each of us write. This morning I would like to touch on a subject of Negative Thoughts and Expression. It is my belief we all have something to offer each on this forum. With so much Negativity in world over the most foolish things. Why not come together and stand together in this human life we live. Let us build on the fundamentals each have to offer? Let us start today by building on the faith of each faith and most importantly each other? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings All...

This is my first time here. I prayed for direction and I was lead here. Mike...at an early age, I to was told I have a story to tell. I grew up in a neighborhood where the elders laid a founfoundation and raised us as family. Basically we grew up in church and as we got older, we strayed but never too far. 

I was blessed to have friends any family that God placed in my life to serve as bumper rails (lol). Some things I never forgot. I was told never put anything or anybody before God, always know that anything in life we have is on loaned to us even our loved ones, and that on what we may see as dark days or "bad things" they happen for a good reason.

Those words of wisdom came into reality as I grew older. I was ashamed to talk about my blessings because i didn't want to sound like i was he only one with challenges in life. Therefore I learned to listen. But each challenge I encountered the desire to share with someone grew deeper and deeper. My thirst for knowledge came along as well. I wanted to know as much as I could about other religions. Not that I was unsure but getting to anything/anyone makes understanding that person or people a lot better. 

At the age of 5yrs old, I had a dream that my cousin and I was outside and this tall glowing man came from nowhere, introduced himself as Jesus, being kids we were like "yeh o.k.", lol. My cousin then asked "if you're Jesus, let me see you walk thru Dee". At that moment,  I felt something pass thru me like I never felt. From the minute i told my family, thats when I was told I'm gonna have a story to tell. 

Fast forward to being a young adult. I had my daughter at an early age. I skipped the post teen years to be the father is that every kid should have. I grew up without my biological Father until I met him when I was 21yrs old. I was not gonna allow history to repeat itself. I was surrounded by all the gold and riches anyone can want (not in the materialistic or monetarily form). Being a young man worldly things caught my attention and was obtained at some point. I worked 2 jobs and went to school while still taking care of business and having fun.

Now this is where the trust and belief in God never wavered and needed to be shared. 

I never had a illness that sat me down all my life...well hat changed in 2004. I had a motorcycle accident and my Family was told to start making arrangements becausethey did all the could and I may not make it thru the night. NOT!!! God woke me a week later staring at my Nana, wondering why was she at the foot of my bed.

I thought I was home until I tried to move. I overcame many challenges during that time but the reward I got from that was well understood why this happens. The years to follow I got married and more challenges came from all angles. I never fully recovered from the accident when I was struck with a series of "challenges "that landed me in the hospital every month...in December of 2012 untl May of 2013 was hospitalized and during that time I would label it as all my chips were cashed in at one time, yet it was another challenge. 

With the grace of God, I got back I'm my feet. My health never returned to 100%, but my being here was enough for me. 

Here comes another wave...i was still in and out of the hospital again, my motorcycle caught fire with me on it. I did dodge a lengthy hospital stay thank God. Suddenly my close knit family was being called home. Within a very short period of time my Stepfather, Uncle, Grandfather, and Grandmother all were call home. Not to mention my marriage was on its way south...(whew lol). I was forced to retire from a job I loved after 27yrs. 

I took my mother in to keep a eye on her, guess what....i didn't out slick the slicker, she was keep a eye on me.

The next three years was like being a child again. I didn't mind at all. 

After a trying summer my Mom was called home. I almost made it thru the following year when in July of 2018 my house caught fire and I we once again on the wrong side of it. God and only God pulled me from the house. I sustained injuries which kept me in my timeshare (aka the Hospital). 

Total destruction, everything destroyed except the shoes on my feet and the shirt on my back. While in the hospital,  when I awoke after a week in a induced coma, I awoke to my youngest daughter asking "was I ok". After attempting this sever time... I knew something be happens. Before I open my eyes a voice came home and told me "yup something bad did happen but I need you to do something different  this time around. I made that promise from share Faith and Trust in God, however medicine has a funny way of making you loopy. I yyold my kids "I'm tired and don't wanna go on, I have no more fight left. That same voice came and told me "put ya big pants on, this is not your call...when I'm ready I'll  call you". 

Today I stand here before you telling you my challenges Praying it would inspire just one person. I use the word "challenge " because I'm being tested every day, I'm only going to get what I can handle and as strange as it may seem....the thing I learned along the is priceless. My uncle used to tell me "if it don't kill you, it'll make you stronger. I'm stronger and richer in Christ than I ever could've imagined. 

Btw...the words spoken to me saying Trust Me as you have, all things will be replace with a new"

All praises,  I'm here, with just that,... most importantly to me are lessons learned and the strides gained by putting my full Faith and trust in God, if you don't know...im here to tell you.

I apologize for being the new guy with the world record post.

Many Blessings, 

Thanks

DeeGee