Brad Pitt Recants

I think he's like so many other people. Grew up one way, but didn't feel it was for him, but never really sought out what it was he felt was missing, which is why nothing "felt right" for him.

But, in a way, his view is either broadened, or narrowed (depending on how one might interpret it), based on the fact he didn't believe in a God. He didn't seem comfortable with the label of "spiritual", either. 

2 hours ago, Key said:

I think he's like so many other people. Grew up one way, but didn't feel it was for him, but never really sought out what it was he felt was missing, which is why nothing "felt right" for him.

But, in a way, his view is either broadened, or narrowed (depending on how one might interpret it), based on the fact he didn't believe in a God. He didn't seem comfortable with the label of "spiritual", either. 

Or -- his agent -- PR person -- had a talk with him, about marketing an Atheist movie star.  Evidently, marketing won out over integrity.

:sigh2:

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
On 9/17/2019 at 12:43 PM, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

That part about his childhood was true....I was there. He went to a different church, but he, my cousin and I, and his brother Doug, and sister Julie all went to Horace Mann elementary, Cherokee Jr High, and Kickapoo High...in Springfield Missouri.

We hung out at Village Green pool in the summer, they lived on Primrose my cousin lived on Parkhill and there was a big culdesac circular common yard in the back that joined all the yards together.

The Pentecostal church he going to was "Cornerstone", my uncle used to go there too. 

Small world.

2 hours ago, Coolhand said:

That part about his childhood was true....I was there. He went to a different church, but he, my cousin and I, and his brother Doug, and sister Julie all went to Horace Mann elementary, Cherokee Jr High, and Kickapoo High...in Springfield Missouri.

We hung out at Village Green pool in the summer, they lived on Primrose my cousin lived on Parkhill and there was a big culdesac circular common yard in the back that joined all the yards together.

The Pentecostal church he going to was "Cornerstone", my uncle used to go there too. 

Small world.

Alright.  Things change.  People change.