Looking at myself.....Its the mirror......again

mieshec

I guess to start this out..... is a passage that apply's to my life....its been with me since I was a kid....it was an additive that fueled my divorce....its when Im forced to go into a court room....my religious beliefs are all about this passage........1 Corinthians Chapter 6.... 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies .....So...if you think about this....As a Christian....one that believes in God.....this is all about you......God gives you... a statue of you...and you stare at......like I do evryday.....it keeps things real.....This about life.....this is all about who you are....you clean and polish this statue of you.....you become attached.... to you....as a Christian you feel obligated to 

maintain.... this statue of you......but not all ways....sometimes......life draws your focus away from who you are.....the statue of you begins to attract creeping vines ....that climb all over it.....tall grass.... begins to hide your visage....and soon....you forget who you are.......This is what the Bible is....Its about man....its about God.....God requires your obedience....its not something you have to do.....but this statue of you begins to weather and age....Sin erodes the foundation.....it falls into disrepair.....but.....its not like God hasnt given you any tools to repair and restore.... this statue of you.....Thats what the Bible is....its a repair manual.....Virtues.... like peace....and love.....kindness.....and understanding....polish its exterior.......keeping the rust from spreading.......This is not something..... that is not just words im trying to convey....this is real......You have chains and manacles on your legs....and you have no clue they exist....but they do.....The earth is a prison......and your not getting off this planet alive or dead......Oh .....but there is a way.....Its the gift of God.....a free gift.....he dosnt ask for anything.....you cant take it back to the store and exchange it.....it dosnt have any rules or requirements.....just believe....really simple.....right.....you dont have to tell your wife......just believe....thats all.......as Ive said....the world is a prison....it is owned and operated by Satan Inc.....he tried to give it to Christ....but as Scripture points out....for a Christian....this is not our Home....Sin and mankinds imperfections and freewill have destroyed what God created.....For Christians.....our home is forever....and eternal.....and with God.....As sin rises in the earth....as people make sinful choices to govern there lives.....Christians have been forced to accept American social evils....but to what extent you allow its evil to push forward.....God gives us an upgrade......Ephesians 6........ 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh [fn] and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 in [fn] addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.......So its back to the statue of you.....in our lifetime....your going to need evrything possible to shore up....This statue of you... .....This statue of you....in our lifetime....God provides you with Armour....so put it on.....you want to know why the world has problems.....there is a stark contrast ....between when God was needed....which was present with the pioneers at the expansion of America in the 1800's....God and family and good moral values lasted into the 60's....but now....Matthew 24... "Because lawlessness is increased, most [fn] people's love will grow cold. ....and we are seeing this in huge measures......In America....God is forgotten.....This is some scary knowledge....if you've read the passage above....notice....rulers....powers....spiritual forces.....most Christians are unaware of this....its not just God you should be afraid of.....its Gods massive kingdom...and those forces that are set in motion by God for those who are disobedient....lawless....Those who are not written in the Lambs Book of Life.....and when judgement comes......dont say I didnt try to introduce you to the actors that have active roles in the conclusion of the world

Edited by mieshec