Okay team, let's calm it down a bit

• Administrator

Dear Forum Participants,

Over the past few months, I have stepped in occasionally to take a look at how this experiment is progressing, and I have to say that I'm a little disappointed.

I see a lot of posts where members are attacking other's religious beliefs, intelligence, and any number of other subjects. 

I gotta warn you now, this isn't going to go on for too much longer.  

I would hope that you have all at least taken a quick glance at the forum rules at some point during your tenures here.  These are rules that all members have agreed to abide by.

While I have neither the time nor inclination to go through and document each and every infraction, one by one, I am quickly getting to the point where I'm just going to view a members accumulated postings and decide that they may not be a good fit for this forum. 

This is a last resort, of course, and an action that I am loathe to make. However, it's getting to the point where I may have no options.

It is expected that you will all act like civilized, responsible adults, and treat each other with, if not respect, then civility. 

If you can't all be civil, then I think you may find other boards to your liking. 

We appreciate and encourage meaningful debate.  We discourage personal attacks.

Please keep this in mind.  Should attacks continue, we're going to start seeing a lot of :banned2:signs all over the place.

And I don't think anyone wants that. 

Consider this your warning.