Blessed are the Peacemakers

mieshec

4 hours ago, cuchulain said:

Anyone else find it hypocritical that the person who keeps insisting that they have a right to spread their message... keeps trying to get us atheists to stop posting?

Yes.  Of course.  A typical bully.  He can dish out the abuse, but he can't take it.  Of course, he speaks for God.  He's God's representative.  That's why we must have respect for the chosen messenger -- and his artistic style of delivery.

:mellow:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

I do have the right to make a post on this forum....I do have a voice on the ULC.....I started this post....and thinking you can spread what you believe is right....well.....people read these post....and they see how vicious the Atheist can be......Ive done nothing but preach the word of God....and I think people see that.....HEY DAN....your comment is right out of scripture......lets do some Jonathan Font....MATTHEW 13.....

“Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:
“Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14  In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
“ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15  For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’
..........How about that for artistic style delivery