Blessed are the Peacemakers

mieshec

I prefer not knowing the answer to the question . what is the square root of 63486842 to having the wrong answer just to fill blanks.  

Not having an answer for some questions doesn't mean the same as having no answers to any questions. When you fill blanks with untested answers you accept them and move on rather than seeking a legitimate as answer...

Edited by cuchulain
Sp

2 hours ago, cuchulain said:

I prefer not knowing the answer to the question . what is the square root of 63486842 to having the wrong answer just to fill blanks.  

Not having an answer for some questions doesn't mean the same as having no answers to any questions. When you fill blanks with untested answers you accept them and move on rather than seeking a legitimate as answer...

Yes.  No answer at all, is better than an answer, which is assuredly wrong.  

:drinks:

6 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

Biblical answers may require some faith to accept, but at least your not left in ignorance wondering what your life, origin, purpose, and meaning are all about.

:blink:

:grin:

:lol:

:rofl:

:yahoo:

Wait.  You're serious?

:rolleyes:

:mellow:

Yes, faith is required, but at least your not left in a "I don't know nothing" dilemma.

:harhar:

Kind of a juvenile response... You do seem to enjoy your emoji's. But I understand that you don't get why biblical answers give people hope beyond the grave. Your content not knowing or caring, but most people trust that God exist, and the bible gives their lives direction, meaning, and destiny. I can't imagine living in the valley of the unknown, it would seem like a vacuum void of purpose and no hope. You also seem to be under the impression that faith is blind, but its rooted in Truth, and one way to distinguish the truth is to observe that there are an absence of lies attached to it. I can give you 10 scientific theories that turned out to be false, but I'm guessing you can't give me 10 biblical prophesies that weren't true. So let wisdom dictate what can be trusted.

2 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Kind of a juvenile response... You do seem to enjoy your emoji's. But I understand that you don't get why biblical answers give people hope beyond the grave. Your content not knowing or caring, but most people trust that God exist, and the bible gives their lives direction, meaning, and destiny. I can't imagine living in the valley of the unknown, it would seem like a vacuum void of purpose and no hope. You also seem to be under the impression that faith is blind, but its rooted in Truth, and one way to distinguish the truth is to observe that there are an absence of lies attached to it. I can give you 10 scientific theories that turned out to be false, but I'm guessing you can't give me 10 biblical prophesies that weren't true. So let wisdom dictate what can be trusted.

You lack imagination.     :birgits_giggle:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

In my previous posts...I explained the course of mankind....1 Thessalonians 5 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

I guess you could say this is the doomsday clock....It started at the industrial age ....man extracts minerals and oils from the earth....VAST AMOUNTS....its been going on for over 100 years....you dont think.... that has anything to do with what is happening in the world today....as Ive said...its been 70 years since Israel became a nation....and God said ....God will return to Israel....the problems with life....the problems with American society....are beginning to to arise....like a woman that is about ready to give birth.....How long do you feel that scientists.... who have been studying global warming ....are going to address the world with doom and gloom.....or should i say....Desperation that something MUST be done ....its going to happen.....Just recently.....Pete Buttigieg....just announced his presidential run...the first openly gay man to do this...and he kissed his domestic partner....the rise of Liberal America is happening at a feverish pace.....Nancy Pelosi's 60 minute interview....reveals a very unintelligent woman who like s to play games....mankind isnt headed toward recovery....its headed for destruction.....The Bible said this about man.....the Bible told the outcome of mankind....absent of Gods plan.....it is because of Freewill that we push forward to destruction.....because of one simple aspect mankind cannot do......its impossible....mankind cannot simply stop

14 minutes ago, cuchulain said:

I don't think anybody believes you, mieshac, beyond those who already believe.  Nothing we haven't heard before...

I'd be willing to bet you had equally valid reasoning for the previous predictions of doom that failed to happen.

Mieshack is a man of God.  He said so himself.  What more needs to be said?

I dont really value cuchulain or Johnathan's  opinion.....i think your uneducated....you only have one opinion...and that's yours....Ive been told on this Forum I can post my thoughts and knowledge...and you cant stop me from doing that....obviously you feel the need to evaluate what i write....and it just dosnt carry any weight......

I guess in your simple thinking....you say...nobody believes you.....but in my understanding I know you cant stop the click of a mouse...and your the only ones I now that seem to think your message has more value than my Christianity....But I know people read my posts.....and that has a lot to say.....I dont think their is one intelligent aspect you have presented against my Christianity ...and i think people that read my posts....and see that

20 minutes ago, mieshec said:

I dont really value cuchulain or Johnathan's  opinion.....i think your uneducated....you only have one opinion...and that's yours....Ive been told on this Forum I can post my thoughts and knowledge...and you cant stop me from doing that....obviously you feel the need to evaluate what i write....and it just dosnt carry any weight......

You are free to post anything you wish.

I am free to respond.

Deal with it.

20 minutes ago, cuchulain said:

Attacks against another members intelligence... allowed by Christian posters.  What happened to civility?  

To be fair, Mieshec didn't say that we're stupid.  He said that we're uneducated.  The man who couldn't structure an English sentence to save his life, thinks that we're uneducated.

Dude, it's Mieshec.  Don't worry about it.  Life is too short.   :birgits_giggle:

Evrytime I make a post...you attack my Christianity.....i write the way that I do...because im an artist....and I will write however i choose....Its called Freedom of Speech...and if you cant read it...stay off my posts...

6 hours ago, mieshec said:

I don't think their is one intelligent aspect you have presented against my Christianity

And don't expect a substantive response either..  People with no answers of their own get stumped by biblical answers.  I guess its tough to argue with a book that's true, so they tend to resent the messenger instead.  It boils down to the position of "I don't know nothing" verses "I believe something".  Some folks care enough to seek answers and others don't.. Some have faith in creation by intelligent design (God), and others think everything just mysteriously fell together out of nothing. What amazes me is that they can't believe the former, but solidly embrace the latter. Where's the evidence that everything evolved from nothing? They can't prove it, but they have faith that its true? And they think Christianity is a fairy tale  :no2:

1 hour ago, mieshec said:

Evrytime I make a post...you attack my Christianity.....i write the way that I do...because im an artist....and I will write however i choose....Its called Freedom of Speech...and if you cant read it...stay off my posts...

You think that your writing is artistic?  Alright.  What ever floats your boat.

35 minutes ago, Dan56 said:

And don't expect a substantive response either..  People with no answers of their own get stumped by biblical answers.  I guess its tough to argue with a book that's true, so they tend to resent the messenger instead.  It boils down to the position of "I don't know nothing" verses "I believe something".  Some folks care enough to seek answers and others don't.. Some have faith in creation by intelligent design (God), and others think everything just mysteriously fell together out of nothing. What amazes me is that they can't believe the former, but solidly embrace the latter. Where's the evidence that everything evolved from nothing? They can't prove it, but they have faith that its true? And they think Christianity is a fairy tale  :no2:

How little you understand my position.  It's God, that I consider a fairy tale.  Your religion is only one of many.     

6 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Really?!? You're funny.. How many of your "answers" are provably true? Seems like you don't have any answers.

As for the evidence for evolution from "nothing": please read up on archeology, carbon dating and cern. More proof han you will ever find in the bible... 

1 hour ago, RevBogovac said:

Really?!? You're funny.. How many of your "answers" are provably true? Seems like you don't have any answers.

As for the evidence for evolution from "nothing": please read up on archeology, carbon dating and cern. More proof han you will ever find in the bible... 

Nice try.  Futile, but nice.  You will find that Faith trumps reality.     :wall:     :sigh2: