Blessed are the Peacemakers

mieshec

SO...in past posts people judge me without understanding passages ive submitted....If you dont understand scripture....please dont read my posts....Im a man of God.....and i speak out of scripture and I am unique in my understanding....I defied a court order to sit on a bench as a juror....my right to freedom of religion was violated....I will not judge another man....we bleed red....we are not different....so please....leave....On to the topic I have chosen..."Blessed Are The PeaceMakers".....FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED OF GOD......These are not just words written and forgotten......Ive said in past posts of God having contracts with Israel....the Anti-Christ....This is one of those things written in the contracts of man.....BRING PEACE FROM YOUR SPIRIT......and share it with your fellow man.....this is a Godly virtue.....and this blessing....when the Lamb Of God takes ....Those that are written in the Lambs Book of Life.....This is something God gives to each individual that is a part of the body of Christ.......Matthew 5....... 3  “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4  Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5  Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6  Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7  Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8  Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9  Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. 10  Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11  “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12  Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

This Book that gathers dust on the shelf......These are words of God.....these wont disappear.....these are BLESSINGS......BY GOD.......and they continue into Gods Kingdom.....this is one of my favorite blessings......Rev.22....

14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. .....

Blessed are those that believe in Christ's obedience upon the cross.....For this....your sins are washed in the blood of the Lamb....God came in the Physical form of Jesus Christ.....and Mankind Murdered God....I wont mention any names......If you believe in this....the imperfection that is you.....you are born into sin.....the world....is sin......you are chained to it.....this world will die....but you will not...if you understand.....Christ is our salvation......This blessing among many blessings that God gives unto the body of Christ......this is a cool one....evryone gets this....The very tree that Adam was told by God not to eat of....the very tree that caused imperfection....the very tree that man would live with for his entire life......its this.....God told Adam not to eat of this tree.....Adam says this in the back of his head.....(this is just comedy...its funny).....this is man...."WHY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO GOD....im a man....i can make my own decisions....i like the fruit....im tired of the same old thing"!!!!!.....see.......that what man is....really....God gives those who are written in the Lambs Book of Life access to that tree....This is a cool vision of Heaven.....Revelations 22... 1 Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2 in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve

I can keep going....It just keeps getting better......The Curse is death....but understand this........you only get one shot at this....that shot is now.....Christ will rapture his church from the earth....and the gift of God....will never be offered again.....As mortal man....we are very special in Gods creation....as ive said in past posts....Gods Kingdom is MASSIVE......Those whose names are Written in the Lambs Book of Life.......You are very unique in this kingdom....you will be called Sons Of God...he will be your Father....and you will be his son...you will be a Royal Priesthood....unto God.....I cant unbelieve....its what I want to believe....cause mankind sucks

3 hours ago, mieshec said:

SO...in past posts people judge me without understanding passages ive submitted....If you dont understand scripture....please dont read my posts....Im a man of God.....and i speak out of scripture and I am unique in my understanding....I defied a court order to sit on a bench as a juror....my right to freedom of religion was violated....I will not judge another man....we bleed red....we are not different....so please....leave....On to the topic I have chosen..."Blessed Are The PeaceMakers".....FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED OF GOD......These are not just words written and forgotten......Ive said in past posts of God having contracts with Israel....the Anti-Christ....This is one of those things written in the contracts of man.....BRING PEACE FROM YOUR SPIRIT......and share it with your fellow man.....this is a Godly virtue.....and this blessing....when the Lamb Of God takes ....Those that are written in the Lambs Book of Life.....This is something God gives to each individual that is a part of the body of Christ.......Matthew 5....... 3  “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4  Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5  Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6  Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7  Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8  Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9  Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. 10  Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11  “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12  Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

This Book that gathers dust on the shelf......These are words of God.....these wont disappear.....these are BLESSINGS......BY GOD.......and they continue into Gods Kingdom.....this is one of my favorite blessings......Rev.22....

14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. .....

Blessed are those that believe in Christ's obedience upon the cross.....For this....your sins are washed in the blood of the Lamb....God came in the Physical form of Jesus Christ.....and Mankind Murdered God....I wont mention any names......If you believe in this....the imperfection that is you.....you are born into sin.....the world....is sin......you are chained to it.....this world will die....but you will not...if you understand.....Christ is our salvation......This blessing among many blessings that God gives unto the body of Christ......this is a cool one....evryone gets this....The very tree that Adam was told by God not to eat of....the very tree that caused imperfection....the very tree that man would live with for his entire life......its this.....God told Adam not to eat of this tree.....Adam says this in the back of his head.....(this is just comedy...its funny).....this is man...."WHY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO GOD....im a man....i can make my own decisions....i like the fruit....im tired of the same old thing"!!!!!.....see.......that what man is....really....God gives those who are written in the Lambs Book of Life access to that tree....This is a cool vision of Heaven.....Revelations 22... 1 Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2 in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve

I can keep going....It just keeps getting better......The Curse is death....but understand this........you only get one shot at this....that shot is now.....Christ will rapture his church from the earth....and the gift of God....will never be offered again.....As mortal man....we are very special in Gods creation....as ive said in past posts....Gods Kingdom is MASSIVE......Those whose names are Written in the Lambs Book of Life.......You are very unique in this kingdom....you will be called Sons Of God...he will be your Father....and you will be his son...you will be a Royal Priesthood....unto God.....I cant unbelieve....its what I want to believe....cause mankind sucks

No thanks.  We know what happened to Jesus.  That must really hurt.  If this is what happens to God's sons; I want no part in this.

:harhar:

3 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Yes, we believe he is alive and well... We also believe we know the fate of those who reject him.

Belief is not knowing.  Belief is not fact.  Belief is opinion.  My opinion is different.

:coffee:

A gentleman does not make threats.

:harhar:

Whats your problem Jonathan....A person makes a post....and your picking the post apart finding anything wrong with the post....You have absolutely no knowledge of what you are reading....If dosnt agree with your lifestyle....your going to drag it into the mud.....Do you have a life outside of beating up people on this website....and you are no gentleman.....your a bully....i think you need therapy

3 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

A gentleman does not make threats.

I can't argue, your probably spot-on with that gentleman crack  :no2:  But no threat was intended, I just believe nonbelievers will be barbecued.. I can't imagine how anyone could feel threatened or be offended by that? :)

3 hours ago, Dan56 said:

I can't argue, your probably spot-on with that gentleman crack  :no2:  But no threat was intended, I just believe nonbelievers will be barbecued.. I can't imagine how anyone could feel threatened or be offended by that? :)

You lack imagination.  And integrity.     :mellow:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

2 hours ago, cuchulain said:

Because in posts where we said christians use terror, you specified you think it means final death instead of bbq...which were you lying about?

I'm fairly certain that terrorist threats violate the TOS.  Then again, we have an unmoderated board.

:sigh2:

You know Im going to chime in....I love BarBQ Jokes.....this is in regards to BarBQ.....its much worse.....Revelations 20.... Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

More BarBq Jokes......Enoch 48........

In those days shall the kings of the earth and the mighty men, who have gained the world by their achievements, become humble in countenance.

8For in the day of their anxiety and trouble their souls shall not be saved; and they shall be in subjection to those whom I have chosen.

9I will cast them like hay into the fire, and like lead into the water. Thus shall they burn in the presence of the righteous, and sink in the presence of the holy; nor shall a tenth part of them be found.

10But in the day of their trouble, the world shall obtain tranquillity.

11In his presence shall they fall, and not be raised up again; nor shall there be any one to take them out of his hands, and to lift them up: for they have denied the Lord of spirits, and his Messiah. The name of the Lord of spirits shall be blessed.

I love BarBq Jokes

SO......back to the BarBq.....If you notice that a Book...is involved....its like this......The Book of Life is Gods personal Black Book......If you know God.......God knows you....your in like Flynn......if your not in that book....God has no idea who you are......GET THE KINGSFORD OUT......instant BarBq

1 hour ago, mieshec said:

You know Im going to chime in....I love BarBQ Jokes.....this is in regards to BarBQ.....its much worse.....Revelations 20.... Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

More BarBq Jokes......Enoch 48........

In those days shall the kings of the earth and the mighty men, who have gained the world by their achievements, become humble in countenance.

8For in the day of their anxiety and trouble their souls shall not be saved; and they shall be in subjection to those whom I have chosen.

9I will cast them like hay into the fire, and like lead into the water. Thus shall they burn in the presence of the righteous, and sink in the presence of the holy; nor shall a tenth part of them be found.

10But in the day of their trouble, the world shall obtain tranquillity.

11In his presence shall they fall, and not be raised up again; nor shall there be any one to take them out of his hands, and to lift them up: for they have denied the Lord of spirits, and his Messiah. The name of the Lord of spirits shall be blessed.

I love BarBq Jokes

Of course you do.  You are a great example of Christian Love.  Truly, a great shining darkness.  

1 hour ago, mieshec said:

SO......back to the BarBq.....If you notice that a Book...is involved....its like this......The Book of Life is Gods personal Black Book......If you know God.......God knows you....your in like Flynn......if your not in that book....God has no idea who you are......GET THE KINGSFORD OUT......instant BarBq

Do you enjoy trying to spread fear?  Tell it to someone who gives a crap.  

5 hours ago, mieshec said:

Whats your problem Jonathan....A person makes a post....and your picking the post apart finding anything wrong with the post....You have absolutely no knowledge of what you are reading....If dosnt agree with your lifestyle....your going to drag it into the mud.....Do you have a life outside of beating up people on this website....and you are no gentleman.....your a bully....i think you need therapy

My problem?  Since you asked, my problem is pious oafs, making reality statements of fact.  Based on nothing more than faith.  Which is nothing more than opinion, unsupported by fact.

If you really insist on spreading manure, I suggest you take up gardening.

:coffee:

OH JONATHAN......Christian love.....2 Timiothy 3.... All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I dont know if you quite understood the passage referring to BarBq jokes....In not the Pitmaster at this BarBq...God is....so it must be Gods love you are referring too.....im repeating my understanding....You see to get into Heaven.....God has an extreme vetting policy.....im just a servant....i just convey to the humans what Gods intentions are....the manuscripts in scripture have never been proven to be false on any level....it has a history over 5000 years.....so this pious oaf is stating FACT......not only do you need thearpy....but you might want to take up a few communication classes in college