Empty Personification

mieshec

Just to clarify, I in no way meant to imply that the Jewish people as a whole were responsible for the death of Christ, no anti-semitism here at all. Jesus had thousands of Jewish followers, so I believe this threatened the upper echelons of a hierarchical system. Christ was likely perceived as a rabble-rouser that interfered with the traditional religiosity of the day. No doubt, his Temple intrusion disrupted the money flow too. So it wasn't 'the Jews', but rather a small group who had the authority and clout with Rome to demand his crucifixion. I believe Jesus had a populous following, so it would have been unpopular for Caiaphas to stone him for blasphemy, but who could argue with Rome? But the bottom line is that Christ came as a lamb to the slaughter and was rejected by his own (John 1:11). Who killed him is immaterial, if it wasn't God's Will and purpose, it would not have happen, and if it didn't happen, there would be no sacrifice for sin.

Edited by Dan56

1 hour ago, mieshec said:

WOW....Jonathan....you are one smart cookie....You know how to enlarge the font...but you dont understand the passage that.....YOU....decide to call me a racist....i mean....is that what you are implying.....Im a Christian....no hate here.....the only hate speech is coming from you......Im talking out of the word of God....i find your comments offensive

Please.  A moment of clarity.  I'm not calling you a racist.  I'm calling you an antisemitic bigot.  The distinction is worth making.

Yes.  The Word of God.  What a wonderful way to spread bigotry.  What a wonderful way to spread antisemitism.

You find my words offensive?  You sweet, warm, wonderful bigot, you.  Good.

I suggest you complain to the Board's administration.  Seriously.  This is not a taunt.  I want you to complain.  The results should be interesting.

:bad:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

13 minutes ago, Dan56 said:

Just to clarify, I in no way meant to imply that the Jewish people as a whole were responsible for the death of Christ, no anti-semitism here at all. Jesus had thousands of Jewish followers, so I believe this threatened the upper echelons of a hierarchical system. Christ was likely perceived as a rabble-rouser that interfered with the traditional religiosity of the day. No doubt, his Temple intrusion disrupted the money flow too. So it wasn't 'the Jews', but rather a small group who had the authority and clout with Rome to demand his crucifixion. I believe Jesus had a populous following, so it would have been unpopular for Caiaphas to stone him for blasphemy, but who could argue with Rome? But the bottom line is that Christ came as a lamb to the slaughter and was rejected by his own (John 1:11). Who killed him is immaterial, if it wasn't God's Will and purpose, it would not have happen, and if it didn't happen, there would be no sacrifice for sin.

We have already had this discussion.  You never change.

:sigh2:

Perhaps you would like to make a formal complaint to the Board?

On 4/1/2019 at 8:15 PM, Dan56 said:

I suspect the 7 years of tribulation aren't far off, and I believe it will start with a worldwide financial collapse that will make the Great Depression look like a picnic in comparison.. 16 years ago, the total world debt was $50 trillion, and now its over $250 trillion, so somethings got to give sooner or later.. jmo

On 4/4/2019 at 10:33 AM, RevBogovac said:

Please quote your sources, if I take a look at the Total Public Dept :

2005 Total public dept was: 26 trillion and now its over 58 trillion.... so where do you get your numbers from...? 

5 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Yes, and what about: "16 years ago"...?!? 

I find the implication that a group deserved Nazi death camps to be abhorrent at best...and if that is what mieshac supports as a "true Christian" and other true Christian's can't see this needs condemned, there's definitely an issue with moderators here.

If you really feel a need to judge me.....without understanding....or maybe...you just dont like the fact I know what I am saying about ......FACTUAL.....religious theology............GOD.....HAS GIVEN.....the Anti-Christ....A CONTRACT......it wont be the Jews this time.....He will cause OUTSTANDING ABOMINATIONS......DESOLATION'S...... TERRIBLE torture.....murder.....genocide.....that is at our doorstep....if you are blind to this....thats sad......cause it scares the hell out of me....but I know as a Christian.....I wil not be present when this happens...Im a man of God.....Im going Home

You assume your perspective to be correct while others are flawed, without the desire to examine your way.  That's the definition of arrogant. I will judge anyone who says the Jews got what they deserved.  That is a bigotted statement of poor moral character, plain and simple.  And if you think you can justify mass murder as you keep attempting you need to reexamine your claim to moral superiority, because you are wrong.

2 hours ago, mieshec said:

If you really feel a need to judge me.....without understanding....or maybe...you just dont like the fact I know what I am saying about ......FACTUAL.....religious theology............GOD.....HAS GIVEN.....the Anti-Christ....A CONTRACT......it wont be the Jews this time.....He will cause OUTSTANDING ABOMINATIONS......DESOLATION'S...... TERRIBLE torture.....murder.....genocide.....that is at our doorstep....if you are blind to this....thats sad......cause it scares the hell out of me....but I know as a Christian.....I wil not be present when this happens...Im a man of God.....Im going Home

Can you leave today?     :harhar::harhar::harhar:

4 hours ago, cuchulain said:

I find the implication that a group deserved Nazi death camps to be abhorrent at best...and if that is what mieshac supports as a "true Christian" and other true Christian's can't see this needs condemned, there's definitely an issue with moderators here.

What moderators?  If the board has one; someone is asleep at the switch.  

:rolleyes:

Im not saying the Jews got what they deserved....by no means....but what I am saying Is that you cant change what is written or alter..... what God intends to do....if you want me to start digging in scripture and pulling out scripture in regards to Christ and what his sacrifice was all about....I CAN DO THAT.....and it does matter who murdered Christ.....because the prophets wrote about this.....they prophesied........that a great King was to come into the world....and that his own people would not recognize him.....and they would torture and murder him......Jesus Christ went to the Jews....according to prophecy....showing....BUT SAYING NOTHING....according to Isaiah 53....he did not speak against any authority....he was a lamb to slaughter....Christ was ready to set up his earthly kingdom....the cross wasnt even an issue.....Christ presented himself to the Jews.....he taught the Gospel of the Kingdom of heaven to the twelve....and the Jews...and because it was foreign....they perceived Christ as a  threat and that Christ would upset the balance the Jews already in play in there worship of God....they became jealous....So they murdered and killed the Author of Peace......You think as a human you have some sort of control over your human life or destiny....you dont....you will answer to God.....and if God decides he is going to wipe out a race of people....You cant stop what God is going to do.....he wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah....because Sodom and Gomorrah was completely perverted....thats the story in scripture.....as i said about the Anti-Christ....God has a contract with the Anti-Christ....and he's going to do far greater ...unimaginable horror to the disobedient....who did not feel it important to believe in Christ and they lost the only shot that they have to get into Heaven....once Christ comes to take his chosen from the Earth....thats it....if your not among them....you will be shut out of the kingdom of God for the rest of eternity.....Please dont bring your hate mongering to my posts....I am among those..... whose name is written in the Lambs Book of Life......Im going to heaven....how about you

48 minutes ago, mieshec said:

Im not saying the Jews got what they deserved....by no means....but what I am saying Is that you cant change what is written or alter..... what God intends to do....if you want me to start digging in scripture and pulling out scripture in regards to Christ and what his sacrifice was all about....I CAN DO THAT.....and it does matter who murdered Christ.....because the prophets wrote about this.....they prophesied........that a great King was to come into the world....and that his own people would not recognize him.....and they would torture and murder him......Jesus Christ went to the Jews....according to prophecy....showing....BUT SAYING NOTHING....according to Isaiah 53....he did not speak against any authority....he was a lamb to slaughter....Christ was ready to set up his earthly kingdom....the cross wasnt even an issue.....Christ presented himself to the Jews.....he taught the Gospel of the Kingdom of heaven to the twelve....and the Jews...and because it was foreign....they perceived Christ as a  threat and that Christ would upset the balance the Jews already in play in there worship of God....they became jealous....So they murdered and killed the Author of Peace......You think as a human you have some sort of control over your human life or destiny....you dont....you will answer to God.....and if God decides he is going to wipe out a race of people....You cant stop what God is going to do.....he wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah....because Sodom and Gomorrah was completely perverted....thats the story in scripture.....as i said about the Anti-Christ....God has a contract with the Anti-Christ....and he's going to do far greater ...unimaginable horror to the disobedient....who did not feel it important to believe in Christ and they lost the only shot that they have to get into Heaven....once Christ comes to take his chosen from the Earth....thats it....if your not among them....you will be shut out of the kingdom of God for the rest of eternity.....Please dont bring your hate mongering to my posts....I am among those..... whose name is written in the Lambs Book of Life......Im going to heaven....how about you

How about me?  Don't wait for the rapture.  Go now and take your bigotry with you.

:bad: