Empty Personification

mieshec

I was always told to reach for the stars......Follow your dreams......and believe....Im an Oregon native since 1961...my parents and grandparents.....aunts and uncles... became a part of the landscape of Oregon....we traveled the gravel roads....the highways....the mountains and streams of Oregon. Roads leading to Mt. Hood..... were just gravel roads in the process of being paved....old growth Douglas Fir... being cut down....in the name of progress.....My father had no problems letting me explore the forest without supervision....the smell of the forest.....the cracking of timber.....the smell of the campfires....what a wonderful childhood to grow into....The Rainbow Trout was plentiful.....nothing can excite an 8 year old kid more than pulling an 18 to 22 inch trout out of a mountain lake.....great memories....Oregon in the 60's was a great time....still a lot of pristine Oregon left to explore....My family was all about gathering food from nature....If it wasnt fishing.....it was going to the Oregon coast and harvesting the bountiful array of fresh seafood and fish from the Pacific Ocean...In the 60's and the 70's in Oregon.....Seafood and fish was extremely plentiful ......The moment you get within 10 miles of an Oregon coastal city like Tillamook or Seaside....you could smell it in the air....and as you start into the small coastal cities....the cities were a buzz with Fish mongers.... Seafood and Fish harvesting....The Oregon Dungeness crab would be flying out of the markets.....It was an amazing time and I can never see these memories fading or disappearing from my life....I guess that's whats spoiled my outlook and vision of progressing America.....Ive traveled across the states at least 3 times...Ive been to almost every state in the union......Ive eaten dozens of apalachicola oysters in Florida......Now thats destroyed..Ive spent time in the Smithsonian...Ive been to Yellowstone at least a dozen times....The coolest place Ive visited was in Idaho....A place called Craters of the Moon...that was cool....One visit to Yellowstone in the 70's......having free access to the park and the normal tourist activity of pulling off the road to watch one moose having his breakfast....My Father found the normal tourist congestion....cars lined up for a half mile....We stumbled on to a herd of about 120 elk....I heard my Father tell my Mom .....it's ok.... the bulls are not in rut....my brother and I was already headed into the herd....I was like 9 years old.....I was standing....as a kid....right in the middle of 120 Elk......they were ginormous....they had no fear of us....i put my hand up and an elk came up and sniffed my hand....i was completely entranced by the Elk.....and I guess that has always been my love and passion ......it was in the mountains....and streams of America.....Ive had family and friends pull 45 pound Salmon out of a stream....Ive seen 79 lb Alaskan Kings....Ive tasted Russian Reds....so I guess in a final closing....You can believe what you want......you can have your empty dreams and shallow mentality.....you can believe in all the nothingness beyond the grave.....you can believe your a simple person without no meaning or destination.....you can believe that the grave is the final chapter of your life....I ....on the other hand....know that I still have a lot of exploring to do....and even though man has destroyed the face of the earth....caused extinction of numerous varieties of wildlife and habitats....I am not without the promise of restoration and rebirth of a New Earth and a New Heaven.....you see....the God of Creation is a God that does not abandon the AMAZING creatures and creation he has made in the past.....the Bible has made known the ignorance and selfishness of mankind...I know whats beyond the grave.....you can stay in your hollow box.....6 feet down....But for me....I cant wait to see Gods Kingdom

2 hours ago, mieshec said:

I was always told to reach for the stars......Follow your dreams......and believe....Im an Oregon native since 1961...my parents and grandparents.....aunts and uncles... became a part of the landscape of Oregon....we traveled the gravel roads....the highways....the mountains and streams of Oregon. Roads leading to Mt. Hood..... were just gravel roads in the process of being paved....old growth Douglas Fir... being cut down....in the name of progress.....My father had no problems letting me explore the forest without supervision....the smell of the forest.....the cracking of timber.....the smell of the campfires....what a wonderful childhood to grow into....The Rainbow Trout was plentiful.....nothing can excite an 8 year old kid more than pulling an 18 to 22 inch trout out of a mountain lake.....great memories....Oregon in the 60's was a great time....still a lot of pristine Oregon left to explore....My family was all about gathering food from nature....If it wasnt fishing.....it was going to the Oregon coast and harvesting the bountiful array of fresh seafood and fish from the Pacific Ocean...In the 60's and the 70's in Oregon.....Seafood and fish was extremely plentiful ......The moment you get within 10 miles of an Oregon coastal city like Tillamook or Seaside....you could smell it in the air....and as you start into the small coastal cities....the cities were a buzz with Fish mongers.... Seafood and Fish harvesting....The Oregon Dungeness crab would be flying out of the markets.....It was an amazing time and I can never see these memories fading or disappearing from my life....I guess that's whats spoiled my outlook and vision of progressing America.....Ive traveled across the states at least 3 times...Ive been to almost every state in the union......Ive eaten dozens of apalachicola oysters in Florida......Now thats destroyed..Ive spent time in the Smithsonian...Ive been to Yellowstone at least a dozen times....The coolest place Ive visited was in Idaho....A place called Craters of the Moon...that was cool....One visit to Yellowstone in the 70's......having free access to the park and the normal tourist activity of pulling off the road to watch one moose having his breakfast....My Father found the normal tourist congestion....cars lined up for a half mile....We stumbled on to a herd of about 120 elk....I heard my Father tell my Mom .....it's ok.... the bulls are not in rut....my brother and I was already headed into the herd....I was like 9 years old.....I was standing....as a kid....right in the middle of 120 Elk......they were ginormous....they had no fear of us....i put my hand up and an elk came up and sniffed my hand....i was completely entranced by the Elk.....and I guess that has always been my love and passion ......it was in the mountains....and streams of America.....Ive had family and friends pull 45 pound Salmon out of a stream....Ive seen 79 lb Alaskan Kings....Ive tasted Russian Reds....so I guess in a final closing....You can believe what you want......you can have your empty dreams and shallow mentality.....you can believe in all the nothingness beyond the grave.....you can believe your a simple person without no meaning or destination.....you can believe that the grave is the final chapter of your life....I ....on the other hand....know that I still have a lot of exploring to do....and even though man has destroyed the face of the earth....caused extinction of numerous varieties of wildlife and habitats....I am not without the promise of restoration and rebirth of a New Earth and a New Heaven.....you see....the God of Creation is a God that does not abandon the AMAZING creatures and creation he has made in the past.....the Bible has made known the ignorance and selfishness of mankind...I know whats beyond the grave.....you can stay in your hollow box.....6 feet down....But for me....I cant wait to see Gods Kingdom

Unless you intend to die, today, I suggest that you cultivate patience.

:coffee:

I have no intentions on dying.....We are on the edge of seeing Christ rapture the body of the church from the Earth.....Evrything that has been said.....has been said......Matthew 24...

42  “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43  But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44  So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him........and that time is now.......Mankind has no more than 5 years until Christ takes what is his....and thats stretching it

1 hour ago, mieshec said:

I have no intentions on dying.....We are on the edge of seeing Christ rapture the body of the church from the Earth.....Evrything that has been said.....has been said......Matthew 24...

42  “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43  But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44  So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him........and that time is now.......Mankind has no more than 5 years until Christ takes what is his....and thats stretching it

For the last 2,000 years, give or take, every generation has been expecting that they were the last.  That they were living in the end times.  So, yet again, these are the last days?  Alright.  You have fun with that.  Just to be on the safe side; don't give up your day job.  Tomorrow has a way of coming.  When the world fails to end, you will discover that you still need an income.  And a place to sleep.

:coffee:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

3 hours ago, mieshec said:

Mankind has no more than 5 years until Christ takes what is his

I think it will be closer to 10 years, but who knows? I guess that's why it tells us to "Keep watch"... Tomorrow wouldn't be too soon for me :)

You see....someone with understanding and knowledge of scripture understands each piece of the puzzle and how it fits.Like the time frame I expressed....less than 5 years..As Ive mentioned in past posts, on May 14th 1948 Israel became 70 years of age........Jeremiah 29.... 10 This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile...........In the book of Jeremiah it talks about a 70 year period....in the book of Daniel....it talks of a 70 year period....it did take place once before....but the promise was not fulfilled until God returns to Israel....and that 70 year period has just ended on May 14th 2018....but there other prophecies still in play that are happening at a staggering pace.....The rise of liberal America.....the two Muslims elected representatives.....Ilhan Omar....speaking against Israel....swearing on the Quran for her oath......and Rep. Movita Johnson walking out in disgust from another member of congress saying a Christian prayer.......There are just too many issues that are very prophetic happening all at once....Global warming.....and the mass shootings....too much....Great sin across the globe is happening at an alarming rate......1 Thessalonians...  for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. and Ive noticed how fast things have been progressing....That woman that is about ready to give birth.....Is the birth of a new age.....if your a Christian and believe in God....Christ will rapture the church and the new age begins and the purge of sin will start.

Edited by mieshec

5 hours ago, mieshec said:

if your a Christian and believe in God....Christ will rapture the church and the new age begins and the purge of sin will start.

I suspect the 7 years of tribulation aren't far off, and I believe it will start with a worldwide financial collapse that will make the Great Depression look like a picnic in comparison.. 16 years ago, the total world debt was $50 trillion, and now its over $250 trillion, so somethings got to give sooner or later.. jmo

So this is what ties in the tribulation....It goes back to Babylon....when Babylon was used by God  to punish Israel for its backsliding and disobedience....God used Babylon as a weapon against Israel.....but God told Israel...when 70 years take place I will release you from captivity....and God did just that....but the promise was only partially fulfilled....prophets began to prophecy the return of a messiah....a King.....and Israel began watching for the King........Isaiah 53 explains this return of a messiah.....Jesus was amazing....he was evrything you could ask for in a man.....he was the perfect man....if you went up to Jesus...it was like being around a great friend.....early Christians said he was a carpenter....but translation says different....Jesus was a day laborer.....and I see that.....In evryway Jesus helped mankind from the start....but what exposed Jesus as a great king was his miracles....We are not talking some Joel Osteen circus sideshow garbage.......this was something that would take your breath away....WOW....he just did that......and Im sure it was quite a show.....In the New Testament there are two gospels.....The Gospel of Salvation....spoken by Paul....and the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven....which was spoken by Jesus too the twelve apostles.....what Jesus was teaching was completely foreign to the Jews........Jesus was ready to set up his kingdom....Jesus was ready to be an Earthly King....It would have ended there....but the Jews arrested Jesus and murdered him....The promise of living with God.....The promise of living in Gods kingdom....didnt go to the Jews....The Jews already have a promise.... by God....the Promised land....that is their inheritance.....But for ALL who believe in what God has done....Jesus Christs obedience upon the cross...Blood shed so that the imperfections of mankind will allow those....... whose names have been written in the Lambs Book of Life........ to walk thru the gates of the Holy City.... Jerusalem......and be a Holy Priesthood in the order of Melchizedek.....FOREVER......Understand that those that are in Christ....Those whose names are written in the lambs book of life....since God was God.....they come with certain luxuries....like the passage in Thessalonians....... For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him .......Jesus Christ paid the price....those that believe in him will not suffer wrath....we will be at the very edge of mans destruction....violence and false Gods and Idolatry.....and Christ will secretly take his chosen from the Earth and God will return to Israel and THRU Israel....Judgement will begin....or tribulation ......God will execute judgements....thru Israel....and God will destroy the face of the earth.....and when the 7 years are over.....Christ will return with the chosen or saints.....and LEGIONS....upon LEGIONS of Angels....Jesus Christ will shake the Heavens and the Earth......and slaughter those left on the earth and the judgement of Mankind will continue.....Sin.....Satan....DEATH ....and the Anti-Christ will be cast into the fire.....We are are there...I promise that....What happened in 1948 was something that was brought about by God.....over 10 million Jews was slaughtered for a piece of land no bigger than the size of Rhode Island......Israel should not be where Israel is today......THATS HOW WE KNOW

On 4/1/2019 at 4:10 PM, mieshec said:

but the Jews arrested Jesus and murdered him....

If memory serves me right this is not the first time you have put forth this ancient canard of Jews as Christ killers. If memory serves me right I called you out on it the last time you did this. And if memory serves me right, I was willing to believe that you spoke out of ignorance. For you now to repeat that lie as fact makes me wonder if I was overly charitable in my assumption.

I am a designated Mentor on this forum. I didn't ask for that designation, but I feel honor bound to try to set a positive example, to try to hold myself to a high standard of conduct in my conversations with others on the forum.

If you persist in repeating this lie, however, I will also have to be true to my responsibilities as a Jew and as a rabbi and the next time we "speak" my tone will be far different.

Edited by RabbiO
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RabbiO said:

If memory serves me right this is not the first time you have put forth this ancient canard of Jews as Christ killers. If memory serves me right I called you out on it the last time you did this. And if memory serves me right, I was willing to believe that you spoke out of ignorance. For you now to repeat that lie as fact makes me wonder if I was overly charitable in my assumption.

While your technically correct that Pontius Pilate ordered his death, many Christians believe it was brought about by the Jewish hierarchy. The New Testament makes it clear that Rome crucified Christ, but it also says; "Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him" Matthew 12:14).. "Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him" (Matthew 26:3&4)... "Then said Pilate to the chief priests and to the people, I find no fault in this man" (Luke 23:4).. "And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend" (John 19:12).......

So you can probably understand why many Christians believe certain Jews played a role in orchestrating Jesus’s death? Rome did not initiate it, the Temple guards arrested him and brought him to trial.

"Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children" (Matthew 27:22-25).

So instead of 'mieshec' writing; "The Jews arrested Jesus and murdered him", he should have wrote; "The Jews arrested Jesus and demanded he be murdered". Would Pilate (Rome) have killed Christ otherwise? Remember that the Jews had previously tried to stone Christ (John 8:59), and later actually did stone Stephen (Acts 7:59), so you can probably understand why many Christians don't perceive it to be a lie that they were responsible for his death, even though they did not physically kill Yeshua... jmo

I dont care what tone you are speaking in Im not here to offend you...I am speaking out of scripture...and if you cant understand the truth....thats your problem....here we go....Salvation for EVRYONE...who believes...Why....Jesus went to the Jews as a king...He was ready to set up his Earthly kingdom.....Jesus was in  the garden and the Jews arrested him and took him to Pilate...and this is what ensued.....

Matthew 27

19 While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat, his wife sent him this message: “Don’t have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him.”

2 “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked.

They all answered, “Crucify him!”

23 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

Do you understand the last line of this......maybe you should take some theology classes

On 4/1/2019 at 8:15 PM, Dan56 said:

I suspect the 7 years of tribulation aren't far off, and I believe it will start with a worldwide financial collapse that will make the Great Depression look like a picnic in comparison.. 16 years ago, the total world debt was $50 trillion, and now its over $250 trillion, so somethings got to give sooner or later.. jmo

Please quote your sources, if I take a look at the Total Public Dept :

2005 Total public dept was: 26 trillion and now its over 58 trillion.... so where do you get your numbers from...? 

On 4/1/2019 at 1:15 PM, Dan56 said:

3 hours ago, RevBogovac said:

2005 Total public dept was: 26 trillion and now its over 58 trillion.... so where do you get your numbers from...? 

The real question to me is, who exactly is this money owed to?

So I guess ill mention one more scripture pertaining to Jesus Christ......This is in Acts 3...Peter said this..... The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go. 14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you. 15 You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. ......I think people just dont get this...Who are the Jews????...Romans 3... First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God. The nations...or gentiles have nothing to do with this conflict...This conflict is between God and the Jews....God chose the Jews from the beginning to mediate his desires and his laws....This conflict is still in play....as I mentioned in my previous post......When Pilate told the Crowd that Jesus was an innocent man....the crowd said......"his blood is on us and our children".........This is the reason 10 million Jews faced the death camps of Nazi Germany....and if you know the history of the end of World War two.....European Jews were displaced....they had no home....antisemitism was all over Europe....nobody wanted the Jews....but they were given back the home of there birthright..... Israel.....this would never had taken place.... if it wasnt for the genocide of the Jews.....and it also brought into play a prophecy in Jeramiah 29.... When Israel comes back into the world .....70 years....according to this promise....... God will return to Israel and never turn his back on Israel again.....BUT....the conflict between God and the Jews changes .....when this takes place....what took place at the cross..... is Salvation for all who believe.....Jesus gathers those that believe in his sacrifice at the end of the 70 years....and the conflict between God and Israel is in the healing process....and thru Israel....God begins judgement against those that were not raptured to the Lord.....Once Christ takes the body from the Earth....those who's names are written in the Lambs Book Of Life.....They leave the planet....and God dispenses judgement.....Evrything about man...is worthless....mans values....mans societies....mans law....mans armies.....are null and void....This all about God...and God only.....Gods first player in this macbre horror story is the Anti-Christ....He has been commissioned ......BY GOD......he has a contract.....that contract begins when Christ Raptures the Church.....He dosnt need approval by man....he dosnt have to have any friends.....borders will fall....and as prophecy states.....mankind cannot kill him....he will be taken out by the Lord....he will cause GREAT desolation's and abominations...and he is unstoppable.....It is also mentioned in prophecy that more supernatural intervention into mankind's destruction will ensue.....this is something that should not be taken lightly....we are only seconds away from this....it is going to happen.....and anytime is real time

3 hours ago, mieshec said:

So I guess ill mention one more scripture pertaining to Jesus Christ......This is in Acts 3...Peter said this..... The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go. 14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you. 15 You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. ......I think people just dont get this...Who are the Jews????...Romans 3... First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God. The nations...or gentiles have nothing to do with this conflict...This conflict is between God and the Jews....God chose the Jews from the beginning to mediate his desires and his laws....This conflict is still in play....as I mentioned in my previous post......When Pilate told the Crowd that Jesus was an innocent man....the crowd said......"his blood is on us and our children".........This is the reason 10 million Jews faced the death camps of Nazi Germany....and if you know the history of the end of World War two.....European Jews were displaced....they had no home....antisemitism was all over Europe....nobody wanted the Jews....but they were given back the home of there birthright..... Israel.....this would never had taken place.... if it wasnt for the genocide of the Jews.....and it also brought into play a prophecy in Jeramiah 29.... When Israel comes back into the world .....70 years....according to this promise....... God will return to Israel and never turn his back on Israel again.....BUT....the conflict between God and the Jews changes .....when this takes place....what took place at the cross..... is Salvation for all who believe.....Jesus gathers those that believe in his sacrifice at the end of the 70 years....and the conflict between God and Israel is in the healing process....and thru Israel....God begins judgement against those that were not raptured to the Lord.....Once Christ takes the body from the Earth....those who's names are written in the Lambs Book Of Life.....They leave the planet....and God dispenses judgement.....Evrything about man...is worthless....mans values....mans societies....mans law....mans armies.....are null and void....This all about God...and God only.....Gods first player in this macbre horror story is the Anti-Christ....He has been commissioned ......BY GOD......he has a contract.....that contract begins when Christ Raptures the Church.....He dosnt need approval by man....he dosnt have to have any friends.....borders will fall....and as prophecy states.....mankind cannot kill him....he will be taken out by the Lord....he will cause GREAT desolation's and abominations...and he is unstoppable.....It is also mentioned in prophecy that more supernatural intervention into mankind's destruction will ensue.....this is something that should not be taken lightly....we are only seconds away from this....it is going to happen.....and anytime is real time

I'm waiting to see if the administration ignores this hate speech.

Well???

:bad:

WOW....Jonathan....you are one smart cookie....You know how to enlarge the font...but you dont understand the passage that.....YOU....decide to call me a racist....i mean....is that what you are implying.....Im a Christian....no hate here.....the only hate speech is coming from you......Im talking out of the word of God....i find your comments offensive

19 hours ago, RevBogovac said:

Just google, "total world debt 250 trillion?"  and you'll get countless confirmations.. Keep in mind that your link is public debt, it excludes corporate, private, etc. "The UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) says that global debt has risen sharply to $250 trillion".

https://www.exchange.co.tz/global-debt-rises-to-250-trillion-driven-by-debt-fuelled-economic-sugar-rush/

https://richardduncaneconomics.com/the-world-is-300-trillion-in-debt/

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/danielle-dimartino-booth-250-trillion-in-global-debt-will-not-be-forgiven-willingly/

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/4555-the-world-and-250-trillion-taking-stock-of-the-world’s-debt/

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/global-debt-hits-a-new-record-at-247-trillion.html