Step outside of the box-The Truth Is out There

mieshec

Their are all kinds of things wrong with the Bible....their are contradictions.....their is inconsistencies....Its by far not a perfect work....it never was meant to be that way....I am not a Jew....But God says.... I give you a foundation....now build on it.....and I have....the scripture is just that....Its like in Pirates of the Caribbean...when Miss Swann invokes the right to parlay....The Bible is guidelines and you have to know how to understand it..... in order to invoke the right to Parley.......It maybe be imperfect.....but to some....its a mystery......It may seem a bit vague....but to those that have seen the big picture......Its beautiful.....Its a living book....it breathes life....it gives life....and it also destroys life.....There is no other book in existence that can compare to the Bible....Thru out its life....people challenge its authenticity....theyve tried to destroy it...God has given mankind over 5000 years to get rid of it......NOPE....its still going strong.....If you can find me any book in existence that has a retirement plan like the Plan God has given to those that believe....I will renounce my faith and give the God of Israel the finger.......but you cant do that....i promise

21 hours ago, mieshec said:

Their are all kinds of things wrong with the Bible....their are contradictions.....their is inconsistencies....Its by far not a perfect work....it never was meant to be that way....I am not a Jew....But God says.... I give you a foundation....now build on it.....and I have....the scripture is just that....Its like in Pirates of the Caribbean...when Miss Swann invokes the right to parlay....The Bible is guidelines and you have to know how to understand it..... in order to invoke the right to Parley.......It maybe be imperfect.....but to some....its a mystery......It may seem a bit vague....but to those that have seen the big picture......Its beautiful.....Its a living book....it breathes life....it gives life....and it also destroys life.....There is no other book in existence that can compare to the Bible....Thru out its life....people challenge its authenticity....theyve tried to destroy it...God has given mankind over 5000 years to get rid of it......NOPE....its still going strong.....If you can find me any book in existence that has a retirement plan like the Plan God has given to those that believe....I will renounce my faith and give the God of Israel the finger.......but you cant do that....i promise

It would help a lot, if you could write in English.

You want to find a book with a retirement plan?

:sigh2:

1 hour ago, cuchulain said:

I got hung up on the age making it true somehow

It's hard to be sure from that incoherent stream of consciousness.  I suspect the poster is looking for cheerful promises, of a happy post death existence.  That business about comparing books.  Say -- Bible promises against Koran promises.  Of course, we can also stack Christian promises of Perdition against what Islam threatens for unbelievers.

Or, the poster might have had something else in mind.  With that incoherent drivel, it's hard to be sure.

Really.  English grammar does serve a function.

:coffee:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl