Step outside of the box-The Truth Is out There

mieshec

Step outside the box.

Seems poor phrasing.  Almost deliberately misleading.  Thinking outside the box refers to inovative thinking.  Innovative, a new idea.

How is this new stuff?  Its the same drivel we've gotten for centuries with dressing.  And i hate blue cheese.

11 minutes ago, cuchulain said:

Step outside the box.

Seems poor phrasing.  Almost deliberately misleading.  Thinking outside the box refers to inovative thinking.  Innovative, a new idea.

How is this new stuff?  Its the same drivel we've gotten for centuries with dressing.  And i hate blue cheese.

Maybe thinking outside the Book?     :birgits_giggle:

Thinking outside the box was revealed by what mieshec continued to write; " their is nothing man can provide to offset validity of the manuscripts in scripture......To think of what this world was before man destroyed it.........and to believe that God has it all under control. That's the difference between being inside the box, where someone adheres to a monkey-see monkey-do mentality, e.g; a monkey looks at a tree and only see's something to climb. Their entire philosophy is limited to what they can only see, hear, and touch. Thinking outside the box makes one cognizant of things beyond what's physically and materially obvious. 

1 hour ago, Dan56 said:

Thinking outside the box was revealed by what mieshec continued to write; " their is nothing man can provide to offset validity of the manuscripts in scripture

......To think of what this world was before man destroyed it.........

and to believe that God has it all under control.

That's the difference between being inside the box, where someone adheres to a monkey-see monkey-do mentality, e.g; a monkey looks at a tree and only see's something to climb. Their entire philosophy is limited to what they can only see, hear, and touch. Thinking outside the box makes one cognizant of things beyond what's physically and materially obvious. 

It was God who sent the great flood, that destroyed the world.  Not Humanity.

Destroying the world with a great flood, is not having "it all under control".  The story describes an out of control psychopath, with mood swings and a low tolerance for disappointment.

:coffee:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

Destroying the world with a great flood, is not having "it all under control".

I think that a Being capable of destroying the world demonstrates complete control. Probably not the kind of control you'd approve of, but the type of power that keeps things orderly when people with free will get "out of control". When wickedness abounds everywhere, God is not the psychopath.

8 hours ago, Dan56 said:

I think that a Being capable of destroying the world demonstrates complete control. Probably not the kind of control you'd approve of, but the type of power that keeps things orderly when people with free will get "out of control". When wickedness abounds everywhere, God is not the psychopath.

:diablo:     You're right.  I don't approve.  When did you become a Satanist?  :diablo:

All you care about is power?  Welcome to the Dark Side.     :devil:

45 minutes ago, cuchulain said:

God is good all the time so emulate god.  He flooded the world and killed the wicked newborns and babies in utero...so abortion is fine.

Also, all the puppies and kittens drowned.  Evil puppies and kittens?

During World War II, the Nazi belt buckles proclaimed, God is with us.  Perhaps they were right.  Such an evil God would favor the Nazi cause.

12 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Exactly the kind of thinking any fundamentalist, past and present, used to approve his own wicked actions...

5naziclergy.jpg

Edited by RevBogovac
Picture added.

On 3/22/2019 at 7:19 AM, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

You're right.  I don't approve.  When did you become a Satanist?

“And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually... And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth ” (Genesis 6:5&7). So your obviously confused again, because unlike God, Satan promotes wickedness, he doesn't destroy it..

39 minutes ago, Dan56 said:

“And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually... And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth ” (Genesis 6:5&7). So your obviously confused again, because unlike God, Satan promotes wickedness, he doesn't destroy it..

Alas, Dan, by this very passage, God did not do as He said He would. And also presents a contradiction. 

First, if He truly wished to "destroy men...from the face of the Earth", He would not have spared Noah and his family. The very reason He spared them? They weren't wicked as He proclaimed men were.

I also think it matters not if something was wicked for Satan to destroy if it follows his agenda.

Just as men say they sacrifice things for the greater good, so may Satan say similarly.

Just saying.

1 hour ago, Dan56 said:

Did God succeed?  Has all wickedness been destroyed?  No.  Another failure for God, the All Powerful.

:harhar:

And very wicked.

:harhar:

WOW.....I cant believe this went full circle...I guess Ill repeat myself.....The book is a Jewish text...it really has nothing to do with this world except one very Important promise.....There is very little knowledge about.... what the world was like in the days of Noah.....Its not even close to what we are today.....There was Giants in the world (The Watchers) and their was Angels present.....we just read the stories provided and try to get an understanding of the lessons learned.....God wishes only Obedience from Man but mankind has its own agenda....If the world and the humans in the world would have lived Humble Harmonious lives taking care of each other and each others needs....Plenty of food for evryone.....plenty of space to live.....Instead you have Russia...they are oppressive to there people....Nazi Germany...One man's vision begins Genocide and a world at war....You have Samuel Colt.....changes the world.... then....and the future......America builds a Bomb....WHY.....because they thought Adolf Hitler would get it first.....You have the civil war and slavery in the south......you have Napoleon....One man....always seems to rise above another....one man will beat down his brother because of his bloodline.....I mean I can continue showing the best attributes of man.....Its not a decision by God.....Its what man wants.....God shows man.... what God is capable of....do you think that man is understanding of what God can do.....you fast forward to 2018 and evryone knows something is very wrong with the world....and the people within it......and nobody is willing to understand.....its mans fault....not Gods fault.....God allowed man to torture and murder him....He presented himself to man in greatness.... as the messiah told by the prophets....and man rejected him and nailed him on a cross....For this.....for believing in this....for believing in God......and that God is just.....and man is the problem....God lavishes an endless and boundless kingdom.... FULL of great things for those that believe in God....a new heaven and a new earth......and mankind will be silenced for the rest of eternity.....because...God is just....and man has destroyed the earth

Through my life, many are the men and women who have proclaimed the truth with thunderous voices.  Many are those who expounded wisdom as loudly and often as possible.  Many those who proclaimed i did not follow a right path.  Many to stand against my choices.

"They say the empty can rattles the most'...metallica.

I go MY path.  It is my truth, my responsibility, my strength in overcoming the notions of those 'empty cans'.  I am stronger for the adversity layed in my path.  Wiser for the foolishness espoused against me.  And clearly the religious fear me to array so strongly against my simple truths.

Edited by cuchulain
Sp error
  • Like 1