Step outside of the box-The Truth Is out There

mieshec

I dont feel that people thru out the world fully understand what scripture is. Christian religions adopt passage ways and form charters based on certain Christian fundamental teachings from the Bible. The Bible is a collection of manuscripts passed down from one Jewish family to the next. The Bible is a Jewish text....It is a history of a relationship between God and the Jews.....Its laws.....its understanding....is all about the Jews....As it is written in the Book of Romans....who are the Jews....They are administrators of Gods word....Their are binding contracts.....promises made on Gods part......The Bible is a mirror....it is a reflection of what man is....man is an imperfect creation incapable of governing himself or his environment....the Bible acknowledges this 2000 years ago.....and when the prophets predicted we would see the problems man is seeing in the world today....It is all about freewill....it is about man deciding he dosnt need or believe in God.....mankind has caused irreversible damage to his environment......and because of this.....mankind has been found guilty......you have chains on your spirit and the only way out is death....and thats no guaranty the chains will come off.....If you really understand what the Bible is.....its more than what you know.....It goes beyond the borders of this earth.....it speaks of powers......and authorities......of realms and kingdoms......If you think we are alone in the universe.....youve thought wrong.....its much more than that....according to the history of this Earth an asteroid hit the Yucatan Peninsula 66 million years ago.....it exterminated all life on the planet.......this dosnt work in scripture.....The book of Genesis dosnt work with this......along with Darwin....In the image of God you were created......and God is not a monkey....mankind was perfect from the beginning.....im sure that mankind's intellect and know how far exceeds what we are today......A book......at one time...that was in scripture but omitted because of canonization...The Book of Enoch....mankind was perfect from the beginning.....no genetic defects....lived long lives.....genius level humans was the norm....then you mix the knowledge....according to the Book of Enoch...about Angels teaching mankind forbidden knowledge......as I have said.....the Bible only gives us a glimpse of what its all about......Mankind is a speck of dust...compared to existence.....As we come into the final days of mankind.....Those whose names are written in the Lambs Book of Life.....those whose names where written before the foundations of this Earth was created....will be taken from this Earth.....and it is then we will understand.....Just how big..... Gods creation really is....Passages like this....already taking place on the Earth....already signifying it is time....Isaiah 24..... 20 The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls—never to rise again. 21 In that day the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below......So did you get that....The Lord will punish the powers in the Heavens.....Oh and also the rebellion....which is spoken in the book of Thessalonians.....Today....even Christian religions are wrong....The whole world today is completely godless......those that think they know....really dont understand.....Another passage.....Isaiah 13...... 4 Listen, a noise on the mountains, like that of a great multitude! Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms, like nations massing together! The Lord Almighty is mustering an army for war. 5 They come from faraway lands, from the ends of the heavens— the Lord and the weapons of his wrath— to destroy the whole country. ....Its coming.......The truth is out there

OK....I apologize....I did not put evolution into proper context.....man descended from a lesser form of a created human...what paleontology and anthropology find is nothing conclusive that man derived its ancestry from a lesser created being. Their is actual proof that ancient mankind was technologically advanced, more than the primitive versions our diggers in the dirt uncover.

6 hours ago, mieshec said:

OK....I apologize....I did not put evolution into proper context.....man descended from a lesser form of a created human...

No need to apologize, because these guys don't believe man descended from a lesser form of a created human either, because they don't believe in creation at all.. They think we all evolved from pond scum that came into existence all by itself. :)   And they think Christians are gullible!! :no2:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dan56 said:

No need to apologize, because these guys don't believe man descended from a lesser form of a created human either, because they don't believe in creation at all.. They think we all evolved from pond scum that came into existence all by itself. :)   And they think Christians are gullible!! :no2:

Read up on the CERN experiments (on creation). They describe empirical, factual en reproducible fact. Yes, "Christians" are gullible. 

3 hours ago, cuchulain said:

Misrepresentation to claim that I believe the universe came from nothing.  Better to acknowledge that I don't know how the universe began, but that doesn't mean your version of the beginning is correct.

I have been listening to physics professors on You Tube.  It turns out that "nothing" is quite interesting.  

WOW....im sure glad I can think outside of the box.....and not allow the imperfections of mankind to cloud my judgement....Thank You Dan....Im use to walking among the dead....Its funny about people Dan....The manuscripts that comprise the Bible.... have been around longer than any documented works in history....and you know.....they havnt proved them wrong

8 minutes ago, mieshec said:

WOW....im sure glad I can think outside of the box.....and not allow the imperfections of mankind to cloud my judgement....Thank You Dan....Im use to walking among the dead....Its funny about people Dan....The manuscripts that comprise the Bible.... have been around longer than any documented works in history....and you know.....they havnt proved them wrong

Saying it -- even believing it -- does not make it so.  

Wake up and smell the chloroform.  

:rolleyes:

Neither Genesis nor the Big Bang theory pass the acid test of positivist empiricism; the Big Bang theories produce problems that led to the fine tuning issues and those to multiverse theories. CERN's research supports but can never prove the BB hypothesis (and the physics behind it) because we can't experiment with that event.

As Aquinas implicitly argued in his Five Proofs of God in the Summa, SOME kind of rational beginning is necessary for the universe to be coherent and rational. As one of the Fine Tuning schools has it, we were created by the universe's innate 'laws' to become conscious of the universe and understand it. A classic, and untestable on any grounds, teleological argument. 

You just have to enjoy the hunt, because the prey, Truth, seems to be a lot smarter than we are and has us going in circles.....

27 minutes ago, RBK said:

Neither Genesis nor the Big Bang theory pass the acid test of positivist empiricism; the Big Bang theories produce problems that led to the fine tuning issues and those to multiverse theories. CERN's research supports but can never prove the BB hypothesis (and the physics behind it) because we can't experiment with that event.

As Aquinas implicitly argued in his Five Proofs of God in the Summa, SOME kind of rational beginning is necessary for the universe to be coherent and rational. As one of the Fine Tuning schools has it, we were created by the universe's innate 'laws' to become conscious of the universe and understand it. A classic, and untestable on any grounds, teleological argument. 

You just have to enjoy the hunt, because the prey, Truth, seems to be a lot smarter than we are and has us going in circles.....

This may come as a shock to you.  Atheism does not come with a commitment, to Big Bang theory.  For that matter, there is no built in commitment to Evolution theory.

If you really want to talk deep science, you may be in the wrong forum.

Just a thought.

:coffee:

I dont subscribe to any thing that man theorizes....or proves with science.....To not have a vision.....To not have a destiny....To go beyond the grave and to understand how very small the creation of man is compared to the great expanse God's kingdom.....the God of Israel.....This dream appeared in scripture.....It was found in clay jars in Qumran......it was buried in the sands of Egypt and unearthed....It was seen by the 10's of thousands..... recorded and the scribes provided translations and copies....their is nothing man can provide to offset validity of the manuscripts in scripture......To think of what this world was before man destroyed it.......I will see a New Heaven.....and a new Earth.....Plentiful and vibrant....endless and boundless.......with hope....and dreams......and to believe that God has it all under control........I like this.....

17 hours ago, mieshec said:

strange how the summerians had things written down long before the stories from the jews,or those of the greek writings.

• Like 1

You cant disprove that there are little green men on the moon who're great at hiding.  But it sounds dumb, doesnt it? And it not true just because it cant be disproven.  Much better to admit you like christian myth and so choose to accept it rather than attempt to make reality different to agree with you.

3 hours ago, cuchulain said:

You cant disprove that there are little green men on the moon who're great at hiding.  But it sounds dumb, doesnt it? And it not true just because it cant be disproven.  Much better to admit you like christian myth and so choose to accept it rather than attempt to make reality different to agree with you.

It's called cognitive dissonance...

Cuchulain.....I didnt say that at all......Gods kingdom is incredibly vast....Humans are very singular......not being able to step outside of the box......Their are places in  scripture....we have very limited understanding....As I have said in my posts...mankind was at genius level....in the early days of man......Fallen angels began to influence man.....A race of humans.....maybe a race of half humans and angels.....got off the planet....we dont know....we really have no understanding of scripture....prior to the flood....and the flood ....gives no answers....the book of Romans says their are Powers....and authorities....their are realms....and kingdoms.....Gods vast kingdom is bigger than we know.....and we see passages of aliens visiting planet earth......You want to think inside the box......I dont

36 minutes ago, mieshec said:

Cuchulain.....I didnt say that at all......Gods kingdom is incredibly vast....Humans are very singular......not being able to step outside of the box......Their are places in  scripture....we have very limited understanding....As I have said in my posts...mankind was at genius level....in the early days of man......Fallen angels began to influence man.....A race of humans.....maybe a race of half humans and angels.....got off the planet....we dont know....we really have no understanding of scripture....prior to the flood....and the flood ....gives no answers....the book of Romans says their are Powers....and authorities....their are realms....and kingdoms.....Gods vast kingdom is bigger than we know.....and we see passages of aliens visiting planet earth......You want to think inside the box......I dont

By all means.  You do that.  Think way outside the box.  Outside of Rhyme and Reason.  Outside of Sanity and Reality.  Don't let us stop you.  Let your spirit soar.  Go for it.  Have fun on the far side of the rainbow.  Do you have enough pixie dust?

:rolleyes:

:sigh2: